SOLD: FS: Densen B175 Integrated Amplifier + 1NRG Power Supply

SOLD

Item: Densen B175 Integrated Amplifier + 1NRG Power Supply
Price: $4,500 + Shipping + Fees 
Item Condition: 8/10 - Shows signs of use but functionally perfect 
Reason for selling: Consolidating second system 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

I purchased this amplifier in December from another SNA'r as I was assembling a second system. Having just moved into our new place I wanted high quality components that didn't impost visually on the space they'd be installed in. As the second system was to be in our lounge room I was looking for a super integrated amplifier that was both understated in it's design without compromising anything by way of musicality and resolution. Enter the Densen B175 integrated amplifier and 1NRG Power Supply.

This amplifier is Densen's top of the range integrated. The design brief for Densen's engineers was to incorporate their reference B250 preamplifier and DB350 mono-blocks into a one box solution. While there would be obvious advantages the separates would bring to the table over the integrated, to my ears, this integrated posses all the hall-marks of a reference product from one of the most fascinating brands in the HiFi world. 

This amp has PRAT in spades and is guaranteed to get your feet tapping. It's easily one of the most musical amplifiers I've heard. There's a vice-like grip on the bass that underpin's its tonality. Midrange information is presented with the sort of agility that will quickly put a smile on your face. The treble is neither up front or rolled off, rather suspended amidst the resolution the amplifier and upgraded power supply impart on your music.  This reference grade amplification for the music lover. THIS Hifi Plus review goes a long way to describe the way I hear this amplifier. Note the 1NRG power-supply enhances the resolution and elevates it an incredibly high-level. 

This version comes with a great MM phono-stage, and can also incorporate additional modules. It's the current version, and it's existing spec comes in just a shade under $AU12K.

The only reason I am selling this unit is because a system made-up  of such exceptional components is wasted for back-ground listening duties. Hence why this amplifier, my Dynaudio Special 40's are listed for sale. 

Unfortunately I do not have the factory packaging, and this amplifier does not have a remote control. However I will ensure it is packaged securely. 

Photos:

I've taken photos from the original listing which can be accessed HERE

Densen1.jpg.a24d0465041c9ca2bc4fa8c04a7f02c5.jpg

Densen2.jpg.56eaac1213c73f75867665a92b9c556c.jpg

Edited by Galactic Soap
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...