CH1642?wid=810&hei=608&op_usm=0.8,1,10,0

Lol, car only weights 1350kg 🤪

At least they ain’t drum brakes. 

Edited by Sime

2 hours ago, RockandorRoll said:

You mean you dont have these for your rear brakes

CH1642?wid=810&hei=608&op_usm=0.8,1,10,0

Bicycles have come a long way.

Got mine Deliverd yesterday, I bumped up to the GT line, couldn’t resist, bloody great car. 

On 13/11/2019 at 4:13 AM, Sime said:

Got mine Deliverd yesterday, I bumped up to the GT line, couldn’t resist, bloody great car. 

Lol that esculated quickly 😎

Whats the stereo like, did yoi go sunroof or two tone ? Oh how are the flashy lights? 

Edited by cafe67

Just now, cafe67 said:

Whats the stereo like, did yoi go sunroof or two tone ? Oh how are the flashy lights? 

It is good to note that you are interested in the really important parts of the car🙄:)

15 minutes ago, rantan said:

It is good to note that you are interested in the really important parts of the car🙄:)

Lol already got a rough idea on the performance and handling.  So curious if the gtline is worth it over the sport +

42 minutes ago, cafe67 said:

Lol that esculated quickly 😎

It was annoying me the whole time I wasn’t originally getting the GT, so I just went for it, Sooooooo glad I did. 
it is such a nice car to drive, goes quite well, very zippy, but im still running it in, so ain’t had that much fun yet. 
As for handling, it ain’t no Stinger which is what I’m used to, but we went to Uriarra crossing today, which has a bit of winding roads, it handled quite well and I had a smile on my face the whole time. It’s a lot of fun. 
The Bose system is not bad, a tad closed in sounding, the Stingers HK system kills it, but the missus likes it, but I’m used to better, but in saying that, it ain’t shabby. The Disco lights are fun for 5 mins, then you just go back to a static mood lighting. And yes, we got the sunroof version. 
The infotainment screen is divine, the Lane follow assist is well done, the remote key start is fantastic for warming the car up, the heads up display would be better if it was on the windshield like the Stinger, heated and cooled seats work well, the cloth seats in the lower models are more comfortable, the dashboard is brilliant, the Snow white pearl paint is glorious, especially with the black and metallic trim, and the 18 inch wheels with the red inlay just own the car. 

Highly recommended. 

And it’s a joy to wash. 

F214B210-601F-4ED3-98CF-427D73D26BCA.jpeg

91E9881B-DE5E-4354-863D-7768E7BF2868.jpeg

04871AEE-6315-4D9E-88B9-C88521795A15.jpeg

DCE401DE-4621-41DE-A435-C11DC2068EB7.jpeg

52 minutes ago, Sime said:

It was annoying me the whole time I wasn’t originally getting the GT, so I just went for it, Sooooooo glad I did. 
it is such a nice car to drive, goes quite well, very zippy, but im still running it in, so ain’t had that much fun yet. 
As for handling, it ain’t no Stinger which is what I’m used to, but we went to Uriarra crossing today, which has a bit of winding roads, it handled quite well and I had a smile on my face the whole time. It’s a lot of fun. 
The Bose system is not bad, a tad closed in sounding, the Stingers HK system kills it, but the missus likes it, but I’m used to better, but in saying that, it ain’t shabby. The Disco lights are fun for 5 mins, then you just go back to a static mood lighting. And yes, we got the sunroof version. 
The infotainment screen is divine, the Lane follow assist is well done, the remote key start is fantastic for warming the car up, the heads up display would be better if it was on the windshield like the Stinger, heated and cooled seats work well, the cloth seats in the lower models are more comfortable, the dashboard is brilliant, the Snow white pearl paint is glorious, especially with the black and metallic trim, and the 18 inch wheels with the red inlay just own the car. 

Highly recommended. 

And it’s a joy to wash. 

F214B210-601F-4ED3-98CF-427D73D26BCA.jpeg

91E9881B-DE5E-4354-863D-7768E7BF2868.jpeg

04871AEE-6315-4D9E-88B9-C88521795A15.jpeg

DCE401DE-4621-41DE-A435-C11DC2068EB7.jpeg

Cool thanks for all that.  I. Still tempted by the sport+ with the 1.6 AWD. But the perks of the GT are  nice 

Engine bay in the 1.6 Turbo

73B1FF0B-D39F-4809-ADDE-A0BB6DC6BBAA.jpeg

0EE966FB-0748-4A76-9BD8-6AFDA035E30C.jpeg