Audio Addiction Sales Representitives Required for Sydney and Melbourne

I am looking for expressions of interest for people to represent the majority of brands we sell including WLM Speakers and Acoustics, Red Wine Audio and Trafomatic Audio.

This is a part time position for an audio enthusiast with sales skills to home demo our products within Sydney and Melbourne. Our business model is to bring high qualiy audio products into the Australian market place at comparable prices world wide.

There are options for you to be paid on a commision basis or you have the option to build this into your own business. Product training and full sales support will be provided.

Please email your interest to audioaddictionaustralia@gmail.com

Hi Tony, have you had any luck recruiting folk south of the border?

Thanks to you I've heard some of Red Wine Audio range, the Olive Music Server, and your Omega speakers, and its quality stuff.

Chris

Thanks Chris. Early days yet. You should drop around sometime to see some of the new stuff.

Great idea AA. A much needed service in Melbourne. Being able to audition is so important...

Thanks Stefan. It is a little different way to sell this way but the end user benefits by getting very fair prices and generally meets another Hi Fi lover in the process. It's exciting to be involved in hopefully changing the way audio products are sold in Australia.

• 2 months later...

well my dealings with Tony at Audio Addiction have been all good, he is entirely focused on excellent customer service. I've heard the WLM Stella floorstanding speakers and everything Darko says in his review is true. And the most important speaker test of all ... with the WLM's I find myself listening longer and enjoying music more.

All the best to the new Victorian Rep

• 8 months later...

Wow this is an old thread- maybe I should have put it here- anyhow my name is James and I'm the Victorian Rep for audioaddiction- I don't want to repeat my self- so check out the new member introductions for a bit more about who I am.

Some of you were already onto this early- so thanks Houdini Fangs and Jcjuice for bringing it to light.

It's great to be a part of the community.

James

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thought I'd put in another plug for Audio Addiction as I've just placed an order for another pair of WLM Loudspeakers. Super service and personalised help all the way from initial enquiry through to delivery. I encourage anyone in the market for some new hi-fi to check them out.

thought I'd put in another plug for Audio Addiction as I've just placed an order for another pair of WLM Loudspeakers. Super service and personalised help all the way from initial enquiry through to delivery. I encourage anyone in the market for some new hi-fi to check out their website - audioaddiction.net.au

+1

Putting aside some of their personal time in their own home to accommodate a prospector is to be respected.

• 2 months later...

I thought it would be appropriate to mention on this thread that due to a new job, moving house and other circumstances, I am no longer representing Audio Addiction in Victoria. I'd like to thank Tony for the opportunity over the last 18 months or so and I continue to wish him and Audio Addiction the very best of futures. There is no doubt that Tony is very passionate about all the gear he represents and he certainly loves his music. All the gear I had the privilege of listening to ranks very highly on the cost/performance ladder. Hopefully we will one day see AudioAddiction as an SNA sponsor, I know Tony already takes great care of SNA'ers.

To those of you who introduced me to new and interesting/cool music, devoured my wife's brownie slice and most importantly made the trek to Hillside: thank you. It is you who made this venture such a worthwhile experience.

Cheers,

James

• Like 3