SOLD: FS: Icon Audio MK90mIIm KT150 Mono Blocks

SOLD

Item: Icon Audio MB90 MKIIm KT150 Mono Block Amplifiers
Price: $3,200, RRP  $7,700
Item Condition:9/10
Reason for selling:Change in direction (SS)
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: I originally purchased these amps from Decibel  Hifi. The amps have powered my Sonus Faber Amati Homage flawlessly. Time has come for me
to try something new.

The amps are in perfect condition except one of the valve guard pins has lodged into the amp hole, this does not affect the performance of the guard . One valve guard has a slight melt from the large KT150 tubes. Only noticeable when you are very close. (See photos) If you are considering entering the tube world but are concerned by the lack of power provided by most tube amps then these amps may be for you. The Ultralinear setting produces 110 watts of dynamic power. The Triode setting produces 60 watts of deep smooth traditional power. On my speakers the Triode setting sounded the best to my ears. I have original boxes and manual and some tube spares

Due to the weight and size of these amps I prefer pickup and I can provide demo to serious buyers. I can also provide delivery and help setup as far as the Brisbane area to serious buyers.

Specification :

• KT150 tube design
  • Pure Class A power
  • 110 watts Ultralinear
  • 60 Watts Triode
  • 4 & 8 ohm speaker taps
  • Easy bias system
  • Large power supply
  • Weight  22kg each
  • Size each   W:20cm, D:50cm, H: 22cm

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

DSCN0155.JPG

DSCN0159.JPG

DSCN0160.JPG

DSCN0161.JPG

DSCN0162.JPG

DSCN0163.JPG

DSCN0164.JPG

DSCN0167.JPG

• Like 2

Really nice amps Bam, wish I had the dosh.

As the amps will be around 25kg packaged, most couriers will do pickup and drop off. So don't turn down a sale if you get an interstate buyer.

16 hours ago, deanB said:

As the amps will be around 25kg packaged, most couriers will do pickup and drop off. So don't turn down a sale if you get an interstate buyer.

Check "Interparcel", they don't have trucks or drivers, but they tender any of the other courier companies in the area at that time to pickup and deliver. 

EG: I got a 25kg big subwoofer picked up in (VIC) Geelong and delivered to Manly (NSW) for $36!!!! and it just happened to be TNT that was the courier in the area at that time.

Cheers George     

Edited by georgehifi
  • Like 4