SOLD: Sale Pending: Denon DP-60L Turn Table

SOLD

Item: Denon DP-60L & 100v Step down transformer
Price: $1,450
Item Condition: exceptional for age
Reason for selling: moment of madness
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD, Direct Deposit
Extra Info: I have the box and packing it was transported in from Japan two years ago, so can ship, but at buyers risk and expense.

This is a complete package, one of the best vintage Denon direct drive model turntables ever made with an excellent condition dust cover, step down transformer and cartridge plus cork mat , so just plug in and play. The cartridge is the top end Hanna SH model which has about 150 hours on it. I had the turntable serviced by Chris Kimmel in Sydney who also supplied and fitted new cables as can be seen in the pics. This turntable is a giant killer for the money and while it’s for sale I won’t shed a tear if I end up keeping it. Whom ever buys it will be pleasantly surprised at how good it is.

Please pm me, if you have any questions. ... cheers Terry

*SALE PENDING*

Photos: 

68CC584A-EEF8-43EC-9F30-58268FB64996.jpeg

415A5C4F-924D-4147-8358-00D0ED783007.jpeg

0A53A841-320B-4E2F-BB65-E2704187C32A.jpeg

199F9137-106E-4727-8611-88FF19817E4A.jpeg

090D62C7-F5DF-46E0-9232-46BD93D8B78D.jpeg

Edited by TerryO
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Doppelganger said:

Having seen and heard this deck, I can vouch for its outstanding condition and the excellent sound it delivers!

You say you won't shed a tear if it doesn't sell. And also reason for selling...a moment of madness.

I don't get it!

Beautiful table by the way.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, needlerunner said:

You say you won't shed a tear if it doesn't sell. And also reason for selling...a moment of madness.

I don't get it!

Beautiful table by the way.

You reckon your confused! ... :winky:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rantan said:

@TerryO

Mate, this might be the exact thing that we need to get @Darren69 across the line and in to the warm embrace of the dark side?:lol:

Totally agree, and if Dazzle wants to try it out I’ll even loan him some ABBA records.

... :winky:

Edited by TerryO
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, TerryO said:

Totally agree, and if Dazzle wants to try it out I’ll even loan him some ABBA records.

Just to sweeten the deal,I will locate a Barry Manilow LP and he will be in rapturous joy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 15/08/2019 at 11:11 AM, lumholtzii said:

beautiful ! .... why does all this lovely gear come up when I'm totally broke ?

Hmmm, it's also the reason why sometimes you snag something when something's been listed a while at a very good price.  We're all in the same boat: (

I'm getting funds together for a new tube power amp.

Gorgeous table.  The high end Denon's are fantastic performers and look stunning to boot.  Alas my wife will murder me if I get another table.... Likely the power amp too though I'll weather it out.

Something of a bargain considering the included cartridge. Have always loved the Demon tables.

Edited by MattyW

22 hours ago, TerryO said:

Double post

Edited by BATMAQN

1 hour ago, scuzzii said:

Terry, if shipping to Canb is ok, I probably have a buyer for you.

Thanks John, I still have the box and packing it came in from Japan so should be no problem, I will pack it to the best of my ability but Couriering is at the purchasers risk.

Must admit I’m already missing it and it has not gone anywhere yet. I am also thinking of selling either my RCM Sensor 1 or the Tron SEVEN MC phono stage once the Denon moves on.

cheers Terry

• Like 1