brenwa76

SOLD: FS: B&W P5 Headphones

Item: Bowers & Wilkins P5 Headphones
Price: $120
Item Condition: Like New
Reason for selling: Gone Bluetooth
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, EFT, COD Only
Extra Info:

B&W P5 On ear headphones, In excellent like new condition. Very comfortable for extended use with soft leather pads.

I bought these ten years ago and they have probably have seen 30 hours use in total. They were purchased in the US, but the original RRP in Australia was $499 at the time.

Includes box, case and adaptor. Can post at buyer's exp, please let me know if interested.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_2316.jpg

IMG_2315.jpg

IMG_2314.jpg

IMG_2313.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gabehcuod
      Item: Focal Clear + Questyle CMA400i + Questyle stand + 1.2m aurealis 24 gauge litz xlr cable + matching XLR to 2.5m adaptor + 5m audioquest evergreen USB cable.
      Price: $2200 AUD + $100 for postage and paypal fees if delivery needed
      Item Condition: 9/10 - Pads a tiny bit darker than stock but have been regularly cleaned.
      Reason for selling: Introduced to Vintage Stax
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      The focal clear was originally purchased 24/05/19 (invoice available at request). Both drivers were replaced in the focal clear on 19/10/19 due to rattling in the left driver when playing tracks with low frequency content (rma and image of box available at request). Questyle CMA400i originally purchased 26/08/19 from minidisc (invoice available at request). Questyle Stand originally purchased 14/10/19 from minidisc (invoice available at request). Aurealis cable (UPOCC copper Litz 24 awg. Amphenol 3.5 mm TRS at headphone end, Amphenol 4-pin XLR (AX4M) at source end) Originally Purchased 25/10/19 Aurealis xlr adaptor  (UPOCC copper Litz 24 awg with matching amphenol xlr connector) purchased some time after the regular xlr cable. Invoice unavailable. Audioquest USB cable was purchased soon after the Questyle CMA400i. The Questyle did not come with a stock USB cable.  
      The focal clears have a nice sound-stage. Not artificially wide like the HD800, but not narrow either. It has a laid back and relaxed sound that you can listen to for hours without being fatigued.
      They are quite easy to drive which makes them quite portable, easily runs off a DAP.
      The sound is quite spectacular in this pairing. I spent quite some time demo'ing various amplifiers at minidisc before settling with the CMA400i.
      It has a very beautiful and emotional sound to it, easily driving the clears with its Current mode tech.

Please note, all three of the stock cables broke with audio missing from one channel. Reading online, this was a very common occurrence and frankly the stock cables were extremely irritating to use in the first place.
      New value of this package is $2200 + $1400 + $100 + $355 + $85 + $140 = $4280

Kind Regards,

• By armadealo
      Item: Sony IER-Z1R Signature Series In-ear Headphones (Top of the Line)
      Location: North Sydney (Business Hours) or Picnic Point NSW (After Hours/Weekends)
      Price: $2000 + Postage 
      Item Condition: Brand New Sealed in Box
      Reason for selling: Decided to try out customs
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash

Photos: 

• By Mightygrey
      Item: Sennheiser HD580 Precision headphones 
      Price: $200
      Item Condition: Good for their age, 7.5/10
      Reason for selling: Already own Sennheiser HD650 + HD600 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: The legendary Axel Grell-designed headphones which became the HD600...minus the 1990's speckled 'counter-top' colour scheme. I can't pick them apart sonically, hence I need to let one go.

I've recently replaced the headband padding and earpads with brand new Sennheiser parts. 

There's some minor paint chipping on the headband as shown. 

The original box fell apart years ago, they'll come with the original cable + 6.3mm adapter. 

• By Dasher
      Item:  Audeze LCD2 complete with box
      Price: $750 
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Not a headphone guy
      Payment Method: Pickup only - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: I am not a headphone guy but in Sep 2019 I had the urge to buy some audio gear and purchase these from SNA  (the link to the add is below). I have used them for probably 4 hours and while they sound fantastic, no matter how much I want to get into headphones, I just find it too limiting to be tied to the one spot by a cable.

I have replaced the pads with Dekoni Audio Elite Fenestrated Sheepskin pads (fromA2A) and the headphones are in fantastic condition. In fact, I gave them a good look over when I took the pictures and I could not fault them, the previous owner certainly looked after these.

Original add is here.....

• By migasson
      Item:  Audio-Technica ATH-M60X headphones
      Price: $150
      Item Condition: excellent, used
      Reason for selling: not needed
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info.
      I bought these in June 2019, so there’s still warranty on them. Very good condition, and less then 50 hours use. Have receipt, they were bought from Jaben in Melbourne. Selling them as I have no use for them