Sign in to follow this  
cookster

SOLD: FS: Samsung BluRay Internet player

Posted (edited)

Item: Samsung 8500a BluRay Hard Drive Player
Price: $75 discounted to SNAers (I have it at $95 on Gumtree)
Item Condition: Good Condition, surface scratches to case from dusting
Reason for selling: No longer required
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal friends family, EFT
Extra Info:

Recent model Samsung BluRay DVD Player with inbuilt 500gb hard drive for recording/storing films/programmes/files etc, 3D capable, USB file playback, in-built apps for streaming services too, WiFi, DNLA, Ethernet, USB, HDMI, Digital Optical Out

Has Netflix, iView and a heap of other apps.

It is in good condition, works well, and comes with remote, but no box.

Instruction manual is a free download from the internet. There are light scratch marks in the high gloss casing where we have dusted, but no damage at all. You can see the surface scratches in the pics.

Cost $395 from Bing Lee so this is a bargain at just $75 (no low ballers please)

From Net:

Much more than just a Blu-Ray player, this Samsung entertainment device offers you smart features and easy wireless connectivity through Wi-Fi. Easy to connect to your TV with a HDMI cable, this unit can play a range of digital files through the in-built USB port. Samsung’s Smart Hub provides you access to your favourite movies, TV shows, applications and more, from the push of a button. With two HD tuners, you can record two shows at once for later viewing on the 500GB internal hard-drive, which means you’ll never miss your favourite show again.

If you have a 3D capable TV, this unit can easily play 3D Blu-Ray content in all its glory. Backwards compatibility allows this unit to play your older DVD movies and even music CDs through your TV, so you won’t have to throw anything away. Description Samsung BD-H8500A Series 8 Blu-ray Recorder (Black) Specifications General Deck Type - Tray Front Display - VFD Control Button - Touch Key Playable Disc Type 3D Blu-ray Blu-ray Video DVD-Video/DVD±R/DVD±RW CD DA/CD-R/CD-RW Video Decoding Format MPEG2/4, DivX, DivX HD, AVCHD, MKV, WMV, JPEG, MPO Audio Decoding Format Dolby Digital Dolby Digital Plus / TrueHD DTS Surround DTS-HD Master Audio Decoding DTS-HD High Resolution Audio Decoding DTS-HD Bitstream Output LPCM AAC MP3 WMA Audio Decoding Output Dolby Decoding Channel - 7.1ch DTS Decoding Channel - 7.1ch Feature BD Wise BD Wise Web Movies & TV Shows Screen Mirroring Dual Core Processor BD Profile - 5 Video Upscale (DVD) Smart Hub Remote Application Web Browser Full Browser Remote Access CD Recording Disc to USB Multiroom Solution (Source Only) Connectivity Anynet (HDMI-CEC) USB Host Ethernet Wi-Fi Samsung Link Wi-Fi Direct AV I/O HDMI Out - 1 Optical Digital Audio Output - Yes HDD Capacity - 500 GB Plate Size - 3.5`` Tuner Dual Tuner DVB - T/C DVB Auto Channel Scan Manual Channel Scan EPG TTX (OSD) Subtitle (DVB) Subtitle (TTX) LCN Favorite Channel Parental Guide Channel List Auto Clock Setting Time Shift Channel Transfer Timer Recording Number of Events (Programming) - 50 Dual Recording Instant Recording Timer Physical Dimension (HxWxD) mm - 55 x 430 x 282 mm Weight - 2.7 kg

Cost $395 from Bing Lee so this is a bargain at just $75 (no low ballers please) Prefer Cash on Collection please, Mirboo North VIC 3871

I might be able to help with delivery towards Melbourne after payment if it fits in with existing travel plans.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20190811_142149.jpg

20190811_142210.jpg

20190811_142235.jpg

Edited by cookster

Seems your house is like mine, child locks on the cupboards not serving their purpose...

I’ll take it if you’re willing to post

Where abouts are you, and I will obtain a quote for you, and then you can decide from there. Its not too heavy and should package up ok, although I don't have the original box or packing.

If you let me know your postcode I'll get a quote in the morning for you.

Ta

Mark

Sold thank you