Snekismyfriend

FS: Sony zx300 Walkman signed JDM

Item: Sony zx300 Walkman signed jdm
Price: $550aud
Item Condition: 8/10 minor dent at the top as shown in the pictures
Reason for selling: selling to fund other purchases
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info: 

Selling my signed zx300 signed by satou-san. Satou-san is one of the designers of the Sony zx300, wm1a and wm1z.

I got this last year from Japan. It's a 64gb internal storage model.
Condition is a 8/10 with a minor dent on the top as shown in the 3rd pic.

Comes with original cable, box and papers. Walkman to micro usb adaptor, dignis case, and extra rubber stoppers for the ports.

Open to trades. Price is slightly negotiable. Will accept PayPal and will ship anywhere as long as you pay.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20190721_140433.jpg

20190721_140457.jpg

20190721_140525.jpg

20190721_140535.jpg

20190721_140914.jpg

20190721_142259.jpg

20190721_142330.jpg

Edited by Snekismyfriend

Could I ask how you got it signed from hiroaki San? Amazing story. 

On 14/08/2019 at 9:36 PM, Akira2558 said:

Could I ask how you got it signed from hiroaki San? Amazing story. 

I was at a Sony event in singapore for the z1r, dmp1z, m9 and m7. They both came down from Japan so I got them to sign my player!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By shazza6887
      Item Condition: USED Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mickleham State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: Changing Setup, Upgrading Further information: Have 4 x to sell. Will all be boxed up ready to pick up or ship! Grills have been painted black but could possibly turp them back and paint any colour you like.
      Price is for each.  In room response (in my room) got down to 65Hz. Price is for each.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By gyro
      Item Condition: Used, excellent. Still under warranty Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: ROSEMOUNT 4560 State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash, EFT, P/P Reason for selling: Saving for M1200's Another fantastic PSA product.  Perfect condition!   3 months to run under warranty & I have original boxes.   I've been an set guy for years ( and still love them) but these amps are something special.  I originally bought them to power woofers in a 3 way system ( using tube amps for mid & top) but that never eventuated.  I was very surprised when I put them in my current system. Power authority, control, very quiet, dynamic and to my amazment very good linear extension to the top end.   My tube amps didn't go back into the system.
      These things are so efficient and don't even  get warm.  I like everything about them down to the speaker binding posts. Not only do they have a slip ring to prevent the nut from bitting on the spade terminal but notice how all the shafts extend right the way inside the case and are rock solidly mounted.

See also my other gear 4 sale;
      Acrolink power cables, Acoustic Zen speaker & innterconnect cables, uLink, id100 apple dock, & in time Audion Black Shadow SET 845 monoblocks,  Focal 15k 8711 woofers & possibly Stellar gain cell dac/ pre.

• By Gwhitten
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Geelong State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: Noi longer required Further information:

This is a revealing and detailed power cord have used on my Gryphon integrated and it drives it beautifully the low noise floor on this cable is pretty special took a significant upgrade to force this one out will throw in USA to Australia adapter plug if required

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By EasterlyDrake13
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Chatswood State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Bought this new about 9 months ago as a stepping stone to understanding more about vinyl, and it has since served its purpose as I have learnt a lot and have now upgraded to a better, more customizable manual turntable and phono stage. This sale only includes the turntable (including original stylus, 45 RPM adapter, felt mat, platter, drive belt, dust cover), power adapter (3rd party), and custom black nylon cover from DigitalDeckCovers (see photos). Does not include audio cables, so you would need to supply your own 3.5mm cable to connect to the phono/line jack or use bluetooth. Also does not include a box, so pickup only unfortunately. Stylus has <50 hours in it so should still play fine for some time. The plastic/clear dust cover is easily scratched, so there are swirl marks and minor scratches, although nothing noticeable unless you really stare at it. Further information and specs are available on Audio-Technica's website: https://audio-technica.com.au/products/at-lp60xbt/ . PM if you have any questions. Thanks!

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By audiome
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash or transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
       I have 10 of them. Price listed is for 1. You can get 2 to have them as stereo xlr connection. 
      https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Mogami-3173-110-Ohm-AES-EBU-Cable-Neutrik-Gold-XLR-F-to-XLR-M-4-Feet-4-Ft-4/331039032281?hash=item4d1376c3d9:g:VWYAAOSw~gRVhHCw
      Photos:

PLEASE READ