Harmonix CD Treatment RF-11

Item: Harmonix CD Treatment RF-11 from Combak Corporation, Japan
Price: $80.00 pack of 8 pieces (postage not included)
Item Condition: Brand new.
Reason for selling: Surplus
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: This is one of the very effective tuning devices manufactured by Combak Corporation which is very famous in the high end market.

The company has a full range of tweaking devices cater for practically all sorts of hifi equipment., inclusive room tuning.

Please go to their website to have a clearer picture of this CD treatment gadget which was launched 35 years ago, and still selling today.

According to their design concept, this thing removes harmful resonance and jitter caused by airborne vibration from the spinning disc.

By using this, the sound quality improves with extraordinary clarity, lifelike and great soundstaging.

In eBay, it is selling for US$129.99, roughly equivalent to A$190.00.

The one for sale is brand new in the package.

Photos show the actual contents, which is opened for taking photos.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_3092.JPG

IMG_3090.JPG

IMG_3091.JPG

IMG_3093.JPG

IMG_3094.JPG

If I can butt in here--they are a type of clear Mylar with adhesive backing--you place the CD with guide supplied for centering 

See the Diagram the seller posted for the correct procedure . I have over 300 of these on my CDs over that last 20 years and I like the improvement  they bring.

Be aware they may not improve to the same standard the sonics on all CD's--but on 90% I have found them beneficial and worth the application.

Of the 300 or more I have with them in place , only say on 1% or less you  may find they will not stick .

--those being a CD with a Stiple finish top rather than the normal shiny "Chrome" smooth top plate.

I hope the Poster does not mind me mentioning this fact --if so I shall delete my post.

I recommend them highly. 

GLWTS

Willco

• Like 3

Really appreciate Willco for the detailed explanation on the Harmonix.

He has better experience than me in this product as I only used it randomly on some of my favourite CD.

It's never failed to deliver improvement which is not expansive at all.

Even though I am only active in Stereonet recently, I noticed that a lot of experience members are out there willingly render their assistance and advice.

Thanks again, Willco.

• Like 1