Sign in to follow this  
Thelastjedi

Nad C 368 Intergrated Digital Dac + Nad C 268 Power Amp

Item: NAD C 368 Intergrated Hybrid Digital Dac + NAD C 268 Power Amp
Price: $1500
Item Condition: 10/10 New, Excellent Condition
Reason for selling: Upgraded and No longer in use.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer
Extra Info:

https://nadelectronics.com/product/c-368-hybrid-digital-dac-amplifier/

https://nadelectronics.com/product/c-268-stereo-power-amplifier/

Purchased brand new this year in Feb. Up to 2 years warranty included for ease of mind. Includes all original packaging.

Photos:

20190621_144636.jpg

20190621_144434.jpg

20190621_144553.jpg

20190621_144728.jpg

Would you post to Melbourne? Could you provide an estimate for both items. Cheers,

2 hours ago, Michael1978 said:

Would you post to Melbourne? Could you provide an estimate for both items. Cheers,

Check inbox. Thanks

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Eagleeyes
      Item: TotalDac d1 USB cable 1m

Price: $400 posted Aus wide

Condition: Mint Condition

Reason for Selling: No longer using. 

Payment method: Pickup / post – cash or bank transfer 

Extra Info: Unit purchased directly from Vincent at TotalDac which is located in France. tiny nick in plastic oil cable, covered up with insulation tape.

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews2/totaldac2/1.html

• By amajzoub
      Item: Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers, Sennheiser MassDrop HD6xx Headphones , Sennheiser Massdrop HD58x Headphones, MassDrop O2 SDAC Headphones AMP and DAC, MassDrop O2 Headphones AMP, Audio Technica MSR7 Headphones, ESI U24XL Professional 24-bit Audio Interface, AOC E2770SH 27" Gaming Monitor
      Price: Varies
      Item Condition: Mint Condition - Under Warranty - Includes Original Packaging
      Reason for selling: Moving
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info:

Hello everyone,

I have these items for sale:

- AOC E2770SH 27" Gaming Monitor - Mint condition - Under warranty - Price: 140$

- Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Mint Condition - Under Warranty - Price: 120$ SOLD

- Sennheiser MassDrop HD6xx Headphones - Mint Condition - Under Warranty - Price: 250$ SOLD

- Sennheiser Massdrop HD58x Headphones - Mint Condition - Under Warranty - Price: 200$ SOLD

- MassDrop O2 SDAC Headphones AMP and DAC - Mint Condition - Price: 170$ SOLD

- MassDrop O2 Headphones AMP - Mint Condition  - Price: 100$ SOLD

- Audio Technica MSR7 Headphones - Mint Condition - Price: 120$ SOLD

- ESI U24XL Professional 24-bit Audio Interface - Mint Condition - Price: 60$

All items are in brand new condition, most are still under warranty and in original boxes and packaging. I'm only selling cause I am traveling soon.

Prices are slightly negotiable for some items and I might be able to offer some discounts if you buy multiple items or the whole lot.
      Can ship to different cities if the buyer pays for the shipping cost. Otherwise all items are in Docklands, Melbourne.

If interested please send me a pm
      Thanks!

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Waza
      Item: Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar f2/100 ZF.2 (Nikon Mount)
      Price: $1200 plus shipping
      Item Condition: Mint
      Reason for selling: Excess equipment not being used
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: This is Australian Stock...
      Lens in great condition and full working order.
      Glass is clean and clear,no fungus.
      No marks,no scratches.
      Comes with both end caps and hood.
      Great optics.

• By Replicant2049
      Item: Hifiman HE1000v2 headphones
      Price: $2200
      Item Condition: Mint
      Reason for selling: Need funds for an amp
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Selling my mint condition HE1000v2. These are about 7 months old. Selling because I have recently picked up set of Abyss Phi CC's and need some funds to buy an amp (probably the Formula S) to drive them properly (DAVE doesn't quite cut it). The HE1000v2 are outstanding headphones with a better than average headstage and superb resolution, with excellent extension on both ends. Very light and comfortable and relatively easy to drive. Plenty of reviews for these guys on the web. 

One of the complaints of the HE1000's has been the built quality. This set is perfect from a build perspective, and in my opinion they are a beautiful set of headphones.

$2200 includes the original box and accessories, paypal fees, and shipping to anywhere in Australia.

Thanks for looking.

• By mttel
      Item: Sennhesier HD700 + Grado 6.5 to 3.5 connector + HeadsUp stand,  Myryad Z40 Headphone Amp, Dragonfly Red + USB lightning connector
      Price: see below
      Item Condition: excellent and BNIB
      Reason for selling: Surplus
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer, COD Only
      Extra Info:

I pulled together an excellent entry to mid level Headphone set up and then basically never used it. So rather someone get some use than continue to gather dust.

Sennheiser HD700 + Grado 3.5mm to 6.5mm connector + Heads Up stand (BNIB) - Excellent condition and as can be seen in the photos no rubs or wear marks on the headphones.
      I have basically used three times in as many years. Sale also includes a Grado 3.5mm to 6.5mm connector incase you want to use a portable device and a BNIB headphone stand - Price $480 + postage.
      Note items are not heavy but are a bit bulky.
      https://www.whathifi.com/sennheiser/hd-700/review

MYRYAD Z40 headphone amp - BNIB. Purchase and never even took it out of the box. Well respected headphone amp, in particular because of the duel output.  - Price $380 + Postage
      https://www.hifichoicemag.com/content/myryad-z40

Dragonfly Red + USB to lightning connector - Used for the last 2.5 to 3 years in a desk setup at work. Work has changed its policy to agile workspace so no more speakers and amps at work. - Price  $170 + Postage
      https://www.whathifi.com/audioquest/dragonfly-red/review

If someone is interested in a package deal for the whole lot then PM an offer.