You better catch up with us!!!! :)

Looking forward to enjoying your company again, Lee.

It is seriously one if the highlights on the yearly calender for me.

The show is great, but the catchup is what gets me there. No offence intended, just saying that the SNA community makes the show. (For me)

To be fair to Evil, some of us who paid last year were more interested in chatting than sitting at that long table opposite  people one may not know.

As a band of(future banned) banned members, we sat chatting and the staff did their best to give us some food as we'd not sat at the completely filled table but in the comfortable leather lounge chairs.
I thought the venue was great.
I wont be going to the dinner this year as a few of us are going to another place for dinner but we'll be back for the  Biscotti stout and live music if it's happening  @scuzzii  and these legends....1257996291_Samalan.thumb.jpg.f18cea8abdfb1b0e99b5f5338197d3f1.jpg

The comfy chairs

738233341_Georgewme.thumb.jpg.48ff3d62f2992eca55ed989092fcaaee.jpg

Had some other pics of the Banned(Zingaling and Yamaha Phool but I can't find em at the moment).

We got there early, it was pleasant till the noisemakers arrived
image.png.8e15909b8779fc192f835c5b3ced340b.png

I'm sure I'm thinking "hey, why is Greg's plate bigger than mine..." could have been linked to the 10 stouts Lee "forced" me to "try".
@doppelganger @luc

If you’ll notice you blokes were closest to the kitchen. The wait staff dumped and ran. 
Screenshot_20190921-064655.jpeg

10 hours ago, scuzzii said:

I'm sure I'm thinking "hey, why is Greg's plate bigger than mine..." could have been linked to the 10 stouts Lee "forced" me to "try".
@doppelganger @luc

Yes I remember the vicious twist of the arm  and the intimation of violence if you didn't drink the stuff...

Might be too much to expect it to be there again this year. Did I tell you I rang the place up and spoke to the manager enquiring about it and he said he brings in kegs of the stuff from New York and he runs it at a loss just so he can have it there. I did find the stuff for sale but it was $39 for two stubbies. That's steep.

Should be a good night again and I'm looking forward to it, should be there after 8pm with a couple of other stragglers

Gawd.......................Stout is an old lady's drink............................like Sherry!

I reckon it tastes like crap so you drink it slow.

50 minutes ago, LogicprObe said:

Gawd.......................Stout is an old lady's drink............................like Sherry!

I reckon it tastes like crap so you drink it slow.

Err, this is probably a bit too retro for an old bloke like you LP.

It's stout Jim but not as we know it....

There is more than 1 good beer there. I heard they even have wine and stuff....

5 hours ago, darth vader said:

There is more than 1 good beer there. I heard they even have wine and stuff....

Clive’s already addressed the volume of wine in this thread...  😂