1 hour ago, scuzzii said:

Great night. Awesome to see everyone again.  I can't type much more than that at this juncture........  slow morning ..

Yes no need to rush these things.... 😵

Thanks @evil cfor organising a great night , twas good to catch up with those I knew and meet some new faces.  Venue was great with a large selection of beers on tap and the food hit the spot.  Sign me up for next year!!

To Clive and all the fellas,

A great night with atmospheric venue, fantastic food, wonderful beer, marvellous stories and even better company.

Thanks to all and especially semordnilap Evil C for organising and leading. 

Same time, possibly same place next year!
Stayed tuned to the bat channel. [emoji4]

@evil c

Clive, many thanks for all the time and effort you put in. The dinner was fantastic. Food, beer, band and company were all top notch.

Also, thanks for your hospitality today. Man those Hulgich speakers sound nice.  Well done mate.

Edited by scuzzii

12 minutes ago, scuzzii said:

@evil c

Clive, many thanks for all the time and effort you put in. The dinner was fantastic. Food, beer, band and company were all top notch.

Also, thanks for your hospitality today. Man those Hulgich speakers sound nice.  Well done mate.

Ditto. Fantastic evening of great beers, food, company and music! Along with the GTGs, the dinner event is the highlight of our annual pilgrimage!

Thanks also for a great afternoon today. Such a shame Hulgich weren’t displaying at the Show this year - yours are sounding absolutely superb!

What can I say another great Hifi Show Dinner.

Great work Clive.

As mentioned above the beers, dinner, company and band were great.

The Tap House really delivered.

There was definitely no shortage of food either with over full bellies all round and still some food leftover.

Some ageing eyes trying read the fine print of the menu....

A1B4B3CF-930A-4E6D-844B-321B2AD6C917.thumb.jpeg.3af2113626ca5d7a2a183497539e042f.jpeg

We want food !!!

824B11BF-12AE-4E99-BE52-0A5B761195EC.thumb.jpeg.685d03ae7d24dae530e50ef47fc11483.jpeg

A couple of Adelutians that slipped in

F74A350B-9065-4BF5-A32C-6FDED9C8F47E.thumb.jpeg.fb0f95af7d6f7c149232d20583cfcb3a.jpeg

For fallen comrades who could not make it to the dinner....

ED87A642-994C-4663-B5A7-3DA2B1DC2E79.thumb.jpeg.ecdf9f5d286d962459af2679cbbefaa8.jpeg

Oh dear... caught posting a photo of his dinner on instagram.... :unsure:

72BA4882-261B-4F2B-991B-0D93BBFFB1DE.thumb.jpeg.ea297a5d7edef4b6eaf27b41eae5c5d5.jpeg

EF5F0C4A-B5A3-40B9-B66E-D8067C591DBA.thumb.jpeg.054ea4624957a2f5b0dfeaad4595aa69.jpeg

The band

ED47C296-CCC1-4B60-8FA6-A4BFDCEA44B8.thumb.jpeg.de75bcc195ccabe089fa480f26fb1d4a.jpeg

49 minutes ago, scuzzii said:

@evil c

33 minutes ago, Doppelganger said:

Ditto. Fantastic evening of great beers, food, company and music! Along with the GTGs, the dinner event is the highlight of our annual pilgrimage!

Thanks also for a great afternoon today. Such a shame Hulgich weren’t displaying at the Show this year - yours are sounding absolutely superb!

What a massive 3 days !!

Thoroughly enjoyable time with some of SNA's biggest characters  , really look forward to catching up with the interstaters  - last night was excellent overall, however the festivities ended early this year. 

Must be all getting a bit too old to sustain the pace, I was very surprised to see @Tubularbells piking out before midnight and a few others soon after!

Maybe their missus' have been less lenient and forgiving. 😁

Had the pleasure obviously today of having Scuzzii and Doppelganger over for a BBQ lunch , wonderful way to wrap up over some tunes and a few quiet bottles of red with two wonderful blokes!

( no one else bothered to show up so maybe too much of a good thing after all the other events.)

Anyway some wonderful memories and looking forward to resting my liver and catching up on sleep! 😀

Edited by evil c

28 minutes ago, evil c said:

What a massive 3 days !!

Thoroughly enjoyable time with some of SNA's biggest characters  , really look forward to catching up with the interstaters  - last night was excellent overall, however the festivities ended early this year. 

Must be all getting a bit too old to sustain the pace, I was very surprised to see @Tubularbells piking out before midnight and a few others soon after!

Maybe their missus' have been less lenient and forgiving. 😁

Had the pleasure obviously today of having Scuzzii and Doppelganger over for a BBQ lunch , wonderful way to wrap up over some tunes and a few quiet bottles of red with two wonderful blokes!

( no one else bothered to show up so maybe too much of a good thing after all the other events.)

Anyway some wonderful memories and looking forward to resting my liver and catching up on sleep! 😀

Thanks for organising another great evening Clive.

I didn't come right till around 8pm this evening, I guess that's the price for carrying on the festivities (5am finish). 

Top night, yet again. True to form I took no photos simply because it never occurs to me!

A pity the Tap didn't act on the requirement to have a full primed hogshead of that now-mythical brew ready for we parched pilgrims, though we made do with lesser fare.

Thanks Clive and to all. Always terrific to put new faces to familiar names too, lovely to meet you both @KRSDarwin @Ittaku

@evil c well done on another great night. Lovely food, way too much might I add, and great beer as always.

Due to unforeseen circumstances I had to drive to dinner and was feeling a little unwell, so only had 3 beers, made some feeble excuses and left before desert was even served. A good nights sleep and I at the show by 10:30 Sunday feeling much better and caught up with a few familiar faces.

I have to add my thanks to  Clive  for another successful night. Great bunch of blokes I get to know a bit more each year.My only disappointment was seeing the left over Lamb and succulent Pork  being taken away at the end of dinner.If I was still a GLUTTON I would have done my best to finish it off....😮

Stump

Any names to all those faces?

What's with Clive 1 and Clive 2 in one shot :huh:

@evil c well done on another great night. Lovely food, way too much might I add, and great beer as always.

Due to unforeseen circumstances I had to drive to dinner and was feeling a little unwell, so only had 3 beers, made some feeble excuses and left before desert was even served. A good nights sleep and I at the show by 10:30 Sunday feeling much better and caught up with a few familiar faces.

Wat!! There was desert??? The SA boys left before desert??? oh no! [emoji16]

38 minutes ago, Kensell21 said:

Wat!! There was desert??? The SA boys left before desert??? oh no! emoji16.png

The only "desert" was you SA boys deserting us ! 😉

Can't think of many up for dessert after that feast!

Seriously it’s Monday night now and I still haven’t recovered.