Good information guys, I wasn't sure on the trams.

Yes last year we took a no.67 Tram at stop 26 Moubray St./St Kilda Rd(nearest stop to show) and get off at stop 35 St Kilda Rd/ Carlisle St. and short walk to the Taphouse. 

Guest jakeyb77
2 minutes ago, evil c said:

Good information guys, I wasn't sure on the trams.

Yes last year we took a no.67 Tram at stop 26 Moubray St./St Kilda Rd(nearest stop to show) and get off at stop 35 St Kilda Rd/ Carlisle St. and short walk to the Taphouse. 

If you’re good @evil c I’ll let you get a lift. You have to get in the dog cage in the boot though. 

43 minutes ago, evil c said:
6 hours ago, evil c said:

Only two days to go :party:party

Just relisting all the people coming, currently have one spot available if anyone wants to put their hand up.

As per usual, for those attending the Hifi Show on Saturday - we will be meeting up around the bar area just before 6pm and leaving soon after for the Taphouse , (184 Carlisle St. St. Kilda East) ,to arrive at 6.30pm.

Looks like buses are replacing trams along St.Kilda Rd. this year, can just imagine who'll be sitting up the back ! ( @Tubularbells @darth vader @65eclipse @buzz lightyear ) :tongue:

@65eclipse coming

@blybo coming

@todagt coming 

@scuzzii coming 

@Doppelganger coming

@betty boop coming 

@Martykt coming

@Sirmorebeer coming

@Stump coming

@Tubularbells coming

@evil c coming

@joz coming

@Assisi coming

@buzz lightyear coming

@Tony M coming

@Sir Sanders Zingmore coming

@Grizzly coming 

@Max054 coming

@Kensell21 coming

@Ittaku coming

@frednork coming

@jakeyb77 coming

@KRSDarwin coming

@amdan coming

@Pulse-R coming

@surprisetech coming 

@darth vader coming

@m8audio + 1

In case some may have over looked it ,just remember the Friday Gtg.??

• Like 2

just back from the dinner, was still in full swing with folks moving across from the dinning area where chatting across to the live band to take in the tunes,

a couple of shots from earlier with catching up with all,

0I9A2683.jpeg

and the lovely meal accompanying :) 

0I9A2688.jpeg

great to see everyone again, along with with putting some familiar names to faces :) 

• Like 4

What a great night out with so many like minded people. Props to Clive for organising the event. I would have loved to have stayed longer but my phone was on exactly 1% battery which was just enough to order my uber home. I'll probably be grateful for this coincidence tomorrow.

Edited by Ittaku
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Kensell21 said:

The SA contingent did leave a bit early but I’m surprised everybody was well behaved.

Unless things changed after we left.

I wonder. emoji848.png

It was still very civilised till I left at almost midnight.

Guest jakeyb77

What an awesome night...

well done @evil c you’ve done it again. 
Always great to hang out with everyone. The food was top notch and the drinks and laughs flowed on into the night. 

5BE9219E-95CE-4848-9408-2020A995EED4.jpeg

BC9F3E56-EC34-4D4E-B9EF-65E99E6232B8.jpeg

10 hours ago, Kensell21 said:

The SA contingent did leave a bit early but I’m surprised everybody was well behaved.

Unless things changed after we left.

I wonder. emoji848.png

10 hours ago, Ittaku said:

It was still very civilised till I left at almost midnight.

I can report that everyone who stayed right through to the end were extremely civilised and gentlemanly..... :yes:

:angel:

To Clive and all the fellas,

A great night with atmospheric venue, fantastic food, wonderful beer, marvellous stories and even better company.

Thanks to all and especially semordnilap Evil C for organising and leading. 

• Like 4

@evil c

Clive, many thanks for all the time and effort you put in. The dinner was fantastic. Food, beer, band and company were all top notch.

Also, thanks for your hospitality today. Man those Hulgich speakers sound nice.  Well done mate.

Edited by scuzzii
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, scuzzii said:

@evil c

Clive, many thanks for all the time and effort you put in. The dinner was fantastic. Food, beer, band and company were all top notch.

Also, thanks for your hospitality today. Man those Hulgich speakers sound nice.  Well done mate.

Ditto. Fantastic evening of great beers, food, company and music! Along with the GTGs, the dinner event is the highlight of our annual pilgrimage!

Thanks also for a great afternoon today. Such a shame Hulgich weren’t displaying at the Show this year - yours are sounding absolutely superb!

• Like 1

What can I say another great Hifi Show Dinner.

Great work Clive.

As mentioned above the beers, dinner, company and band were great.

The Tap House really delivered.

There was definitely no shortage of food either with over full bellies all round and still some food leftover.

Some ageing eyes trying read the fine print of the menu....

A1B4B3CF-930A-4E6D-844B-321B2AD6C917.thumb.jpeg.3af2113626ca5d7a2a183497539e042f.jpeg

We want food !!!

824B11BF-12AE-4E99-BE52-0A5B761195EC.thumb.jpeg.685d03ae7d24dae530e50ef47fc11483.jpeg

A couple of Adelutians that slipped in

F74A350B-9065-4BF5-A32C-6FDED9C8F47E.thumb.jpeg.fb0f95af7d6f7c149232d20583cfcb3a.jpeg

For fallen comrades who could not make it to the dinner....

ED87A642-994C-4663-B5A7-3DA2B1DC2E79.thumb.jpeg.ecdf9f5d286d962459af2679cbbefaa8.jpeg

Oh dear... caught posting a photo of his dinner on instagram.... :unsure:

72BA4882-261B-4F2B-991B-0D93BBFFB1DE.thumb.jpeg.ea297a5d7edef4b6eaf27b41eae5c5d5.jpeg

EF5F0C4A-B5A3-40B9-B66E-D8067C591DBA.thumb.jpeg.054ea4624957a2f5b0dfeaad4595aa69.jpeg

The band

ED47C296-CCC1-4B60-8FA6-A4BFDCEA44B8.thumb.jpeg.de75bcc195ccabe089fa480f26fb1d4a.jpeg

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, scuzzii said:

@evil c

33 minutes ago, Doppelganger said:

Ditto. Fantastic evening of great beers, food, company and music! Along with the GTGs, the dinner event is the highlight of our annual pilgrimage!

Thanks also for a great afternoon today. Such a shame Hulgich weren’t displaying at the Show this year - yours are sounding absolutely superb!

What a massive 3 days !!

Thoroughly enjoyable time with some of SNA's biggest characters  , really look forward to catching up with the interstaters  - last night was excellent overall, however the festivities ended early this year. 

Must be all getting a bit too old to sustain the pace, I was very surprised to see @Tubularbells piking out before midnight and a few others soon after!

Maybe their missus' have been less lenient and forgiving. ?

Had the pleasure obviously today of having Scuzzii and Doppelganger over for a BBQ lunch , wonderful way to wrap up over some tunes and a few quiet bottles of red with two wonderful blokes!

( no one else bothered to show up so maybe too much of a good thing after all the other events.)

Anyway some wonderful memories and looking forward to resting my liver and catching up on sleep! ?

Edited by evil c
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1