2 hours ago, Gee Emm said:

Missed being in Melbourne by 2 days. Dammit!

Enough Qlders  coming down so one less wont matter.  We'll raise a glass to your absence though G.

Maybe contact Evil and place a shout at the bar in your absence? Lovely gesture...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tubularbells said:

Ladies & gents this is seriously not to be missed. Event of the year for many (including me ...yeah I don't get out much)  See if your able to join the "after party" as it does continue even after the bar kicks us out for the few of us still standing. Each year has been a a different "adventure" but remember what happens on in SNA stays on SNA!!!!

?

Remember public transport shuts down around 3.00am. Hope someone has Uber app...

30 minutes ago, darth vader said:

?

Remember public transport shuts down around 3.00am. Hope someone has Uber app...

And start back up around 6.00am.....

If you're man enough to finish the night off properly that is..... :fear:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Tubularbells said:

Noooo  not another stalwart of the after dinner fraternity ?. @Black Orange has already pulled out and it seems @evil c will be doing the same.. God help me if I go out alone!

Never said I wasn't coming. I might just attempt a little more self control this year.

2 hours ago, blybo said:

Well I had to wait till about 11am before riding my bike back into town last year to pick the car up.

Sounds like you were more responsible than many of us, think driving the next day was a no no !! ?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kensell21 said:

Might just be us two Stump. Although one of us is bigger than the other so it might be tight! emoji16.png

I think I only had one drink last year so probably close enough to being on the non-drinking table with you and Stump as well..... ?

• Like 1

Forgot to mention anyone coming from afar is welcome to crash at the church Sat. night to save the long drive home (looking at you @darth vader) Got one spare bed and three pretty comfy recliners if anyone's in need. Im located in the northern suburbs (3088)

Just puttin' it out there....

• Like 6

On 15/10/2019 at 8:21 PM, Luc said:

Enough Qlders  coming down so one less wont matter.  We'll raise a glass to your absence though G.

Maybe contact Evil and place a shout at the bar in your absence? Lovely gesture...

You go first... ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Only two days to go :party:party

Just relisting all the people coming, currently have one spot available if anyone wants to put their hand up.

As per usual, for those attending the Hifi Show on Saturday - we will be meeting up around the bar area just before 6pm and leaving soon after for the Taphouse , (184 Carlisle St. St. Kilda East) ,to arrive at 6.30pm.

Looks like buses are replacing trams along St.Kilda Rd. this year, can just imagine who'll be sitting up the back ! ( @Tubularbells @darth vader @65eclipse @buzz lightyear ) :tongue:

@65eclipse coming

@blybo coming

@todagt coming 

@scuzzii coming 

@Doppelganger coming

@betty boop coming 

@Martykt coming

@Sirmorebeer coming

@Stump coming

@Tubularbells coming

@evil c coming

@joz coming

@Assisi coming

@buzz lightyear coming

@Tony M coming

@Sir Sanders Zingmore coming

@Grizzly coming 

@Max054 coming

@Kensell21 coming

@Ittaku coming

@frednork coming

@jakeyb77 coming

@KRSDarwin coming

@amdan coming

@Pulse-R coming

@surprisetech coming 

@darth vader coming

@m8audio + 1

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tubularbells said:

Quite a few new names this year which is good to see. Unfortunately i'll probably be in no condition to converse with any of them (which could well be for the better...at least for them)  :hiccup?

There's only a couple of new names I can see, you've just forgotten names other than Biscotti or Feral Hop hog ! ?

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, evil c said:

As per usual, for those attending the Hifi Show on Saturday - we will be meeting up around the bar area just before 6pm and leaving soon after for the Taphouse , (184 Carlisle St. St. Kilda East) ,to arrive at 6.30pm.

Looks like buses are replacing trams along St.Kilda Rd. this year, can just imagine who'll be sitting up the back !

No more life of crime for me!

Unlike the two previous years, I'll actually have a topped-up, functional (albeit concessional - PTV respects the elderly) Myki card.  Picked it up last weekend when I came over for Motorclassica.:thumb:

Tram or bus, I'll be legal and I won't have to worry about getting caught and incarcerated or whatever you do with interstate criminals.:)

• Haha 2

On 16/10/2019 at 10:21 AM, darth vader said:

?

That’s why they don’t hold the show in Adelaide, if you’re not at the station by midnight you’re walking home. If you’re not in bed by 1am they arrest you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ooogh said:

That’s why they don’t hold the show in Adelaide, if you’re not at the station by midnight you’re walking home. If you’re not in bed by 1am they arrest you.

So that's  the reason I still endure Melbourne's cold winters then...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yep so you should walk home.
I prefer my shifts to finish as early as possible!!!
You never really miss a train. There’s alway the next one. It might be in the morning sometime but that wouldn’t be my worry! [emoji38]
  • Like 2

BTW just returned from a walk from my hotel. Chatted with the Yarra staff at the tram stop. Trams still run south so a tram ride to the dinner is possible.. I think he said either a no. 3 or 67 tram will get us there... And those that are capable a ride back too..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Kensell21 said:

BTW just returned from a walk from my hotel. Chatted with the Yarra staff at the tram stop. Trams still run south so a tram ride to the dinner is possible.. I think he said either a no. 3 or 67 tram will get us there... And those that are capable a ride back too..

Yes, trams south of the show will run as normal. The trams north are the ones disrupted and replaced by buses.  Probably the worst delays and queues will be Friday from mid afternoon to late evening. For other times including Sat night, the trams/buses should run OK.  

Enjoy Melbourne...