SOLD: FS: NAIM NAIT 5si, boxed, instructions, narcom remote

SOLD

Item: Naim Nait 5Si
Price: Sold on gumtree
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: No Longer Required
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal friends family, COD Only, EFT
Extra Info:

I purchased this current model Naim Nait 5si the other week as I was thinking about downgrading from my Naim Nac82/Teddy Dual Cap/Nap250 system to something more simple and compact, and it does sounds really very neat, but it I have already re-installed my 82/250, as it is no surprise that, as good as the Nait 5si is, it is no competitor to my 82/250, and these are now back in my system driving my Harbeth SHL5's. Maybe I was being a little foolish in the first place but I was keen to give it a try.

The Nait 5si retails new for $2250 so this represents an absolute steal, and my loss will be someone's gain. I purchased this privately but even the store demo models are selling for around $1795 (if you can get one).

As you would expect the unit is in excellent used condition, complete with box, original packaging, instructions and a rather nice Narcom remote. Serial number corresponds to manufacture year 2016.

Audition is most welcomed as is cash on collection, or I will ship within AU only by Australia Post, Express Insured, which I expect to be circa $65, but if its less than this then I will refund you the difference, if it is more then I will stand the additional cost.

I am 2 hours SE of Melbourne and might be able to deliver into Melb (after payment)

There are plenty of reviews for this amp so I won't get into detail here, other than to say it has the typical Naim pace rhythm and timing with great detail.

The 5si is 60w per channel and should drive most speakers with relative ease.

Photos: Actual photos as below

1.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by cookster
Amend ad

• 2 weeks later...