cookster

SOLD: FS: NAIM NAIT 5si, boxed, instructions, narcom remote

Item: Naim Nait 5Si
Price: Sold on gumtree
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: No Longer Required
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal friends family, COD Only, EFT
Extra Info:

I purchased this current model Naim Nait 5si the other week as I was thinking about downgrading from my Naim Nac82/Teddy Dual Cap/Nap250 system to something more simple and compact, and it does sounds really very neat, but it I have already re-installed my 82/250, as it is no surprise that, as good as the Nait 5si is, it is no competitor to my 82/250, and these are now back in my system driving my Harbeth SHL5's. Maybe I was being a little foolish in the first place but I was keen to give it a try.

The Nait 5si retails new for $2250 so this represents an absolute steal, and my loss will be someone's gain. I purchased this privately but even the store demo models are selling for around $1795 (if you can get one).

As you would expect the unit is in excellent used condition, complete with box, original packaging, instructions and a rather nice Narcom remote. Serial number corresponds to manufacture year 2016.

Audition is most welcomed as is cash on collection, or I will ship within AU only by Australia Post, Express Insured, which I expect to be circa $65, but if its less than this then I will refund you the difference, if it is more then I will stand the additional cost.

I am 2 hours SE of Melbourne and might be able to deliver into Melb (after payment)

There are plenty of reviews for this amp so I won't get into detail here, other than to say it has the typical Naim pace rhythm and timing with great detail.

The 5si is 60w per channel and should drive most speakers with relative ease.

Photos: Actual photos as below

1.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by cookster
Amend ad

Wow, bargain price!

This is a good entry point for someone who wants a taste of Naim.

(but no way a 5si is going to come close to a 82/250)  😄

GLWTS!

Amazingly this item is still for sale, come and have a listen and be woo'd by the naim magic :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brigadier
      Item: NAIM NAC202 Pre-amp
      Price: $1250 ono
      Reason for selling: No space for separates any more :-(
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Naim is one of the most dynamic and involving sounds you can get as they really focus on timing and impact which brings the music to life - Naim & others call it PRaT - Pace, Rhythm & Timing

This is a great opportunity for someone to pick up the core of the NAIM Classic System; the NAC 202 Pre Amp at a really good price: $1250 (rrp $4350)

It is in perfect working order and has only had light usage (estimated 500 hours max) having been carefully stored during our never ending renovations - now they are finished, I no longer have room for it!

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Brigadier
      Item: NAIM  NAC202 Pre-amp
      Price: $1400 ono
      Reason for selling: Renovations meant no space for separates :-(
      Extra Info: 
      Price Change

NAIM NAC202 High End Pre Amplifier included 
      optional:
      SNAIC Interconnect cables - 4 & 5 Pin DIN connectors - 3 in total
      A5 Speaker Cable 2 x 8m lengths or 2 pair at 4m each 

Don’t miss this great opportunity to pick up an affordable high end NAIM HiFi Pre Amp now I no longer have room for it following our renovations!

Naim is one of the most dynamic and involving sounds you can get as they really focus on timing and impact which brings the music to life - this is a great opportunity for someone to pick up the core of the NAIM Classic System; the NAC 202 Pre Amp at a really good price: $1400 (rrp $4350)

It’s been very lightly used - I estimate 500 hours max but likely to be much lower as it’s been carefully stored in its NAIM packaging during our renovations 

I also have 3 NAIM SNAIC interconnect cables - 2 x 5 pin DIN 1.25m and 1 x 4 pin DIN 1.25m - price: $75 each (rrp $210)

Finally I have 2 x 8m lengths of white NAIM A5 speaker cable with NAIM amp terminations - price: $300 (rrp $1300 - $80/m + terminations)
      I’m happy to sell the 2 lengths separately for $150 for each of the resulting 2 pairs of 4m lengths which is usually enough for most rooms - I have a spare pair of NAIM terminators I’ll include for buyer to fit

• By Brigadier
      Item: 3x Naim SNAIC Interconnects - 2x 5 pin DIN 1x 4 pin DIN
      Price: $75 each
      Reason for selling: I no longer have the system
      Extra Info:
      SNAIC Interconnect cables - 4 & 5 Pin DIN connectors - 3 in total

I have 3 NAIM SNAIC interconnect cables - 2 x 5 pin DIN 1.25m and 1 x 4 pin DIN 1.25m - price: $75 each (rrp $210)

• By timelord9
      Item: Vincent Audio SV237. Black. 
      Price: 1300 dollarydoos.
      Reason for selling: Raising capital for domestic transducer development.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info: Purchased 2nd hand last year, this amp has seen very little use. I have the original box, but its super heavy and (at this stage) would prefer not to post. The amp is in perfect working order and buyers can demo with my Focals. Pick up from Thornbury or Abbotsford.  

Specs: 
      Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 0.5 dB, 20 Hz - 50 kHz +/-2 dB Nominal Output Power RMS / 8 Ohm: 2 x 150 Watt Nominal Output Power RMS / 4 Ohm: 2 x 250 Watt Nominal Output Power Class A / 8 Ohm: 2 x 10 Watt Harmonic Distortion: < 0.1 % (1 kHz, 1 Watt) Input Sensitivity: 300 mV Signal-Noise Ratio: > 90 dB Input Impedance: 47 kOhm Inputs: 4 x Stereo RCA, 1 USB Outputs: 1 x Stereo RCA Pre Out, 1 x Stereo RCA Rec Out, 4 x 2 Speaker Terminal, 2 x 3.5 mm Jack (Power Control) Tubes: 1 x 12AX7; 2 x 6N1P-EV Colour: Black  Weight: 20.4 kg Dimensions (WxHxD): 430 x 152 x 435 mm  
      Comes with remote. 

Note: This is the original SV237. The link below is with the updated digital input.

https://www.vincent-tac.de/en/product-lines/tubeline/sv-237mk.html

Photos: 

• By Brigadier
      Item: NAIM A5 Speaker cables - white
      Price: $300 or $150 if split
      Item Condition: Very Good
      Reason for selling: I no longer have the system 
      Extra Info:

I have 2 x 8m lengths of white NAIM A5 speaker cable with NAIM amp terminations - price: $300 (rrp $1300 - $80/m + terminations)

I’m happy to sell the 2 lengths separately for $150 for each of the resulting 2 pairs of 4m lengths which is usually enough for most rooms - I have a spare pair of NAIM terminators I’ll include for buyer to fit