Sign in to follow this  
paulk

Clarity Calibration: Thank you

Just wanted to take this opportunity to say thanks to Tony O'Brien of Clarity Calibration for his help and guidance to achieve a better calibration on my Sony  television.

I had the tv calibrated locally and was not unhappy with the outcome.  With the release of Spears & Munsil UHD calibration disc I hoped to be able to do a better job.  But my total confusion regarding how to use the patterns on this disc lead me to contact Tony in sheer desperation.

To say Tony was  a big help is an understatement.  His willingness  to help combined with his  superior knowledge got me on track in no time.  All this done over the phone with a few very helpful pointers. 

I just wanted to recommend Tony to anyone looking to calibrate their display.   His willingness, knowledge and professionalism are all first class.

Thanks again Tony

Regards,

Paul

Tony, @Rec. 709 is my go-to calibrator (and also the guru who does our StereoNET AV reviews).

He's based in Adelaide but regularly travelling to VIC as well. 

After he calibrated my first projector I have him do every screen and PJ now. Best money you can spend IMO.

Yes Marc.

I can totally understand why you feel that way.

I only truly wish he could come to the Gold Coast and weave all his magic on my tv.  Maybe one day.

Come on Tony!!!!!

An absolute pleasure Paul!

Always happy to make the trip up if there's enough interest.

Ok thanks Tony.

In all seriousness if anyone in the Gold Coast/Brisbane area (I guess) wants Tony to calibrate their display here's you're chance.

Please let him know.

I'll start the ball rolling.

Thanks,

Paul