Sign in to follow this  
cookster

SOLD: FS: Gibson Epiphone Les Paul Limited Edition (Korea)

Item: Epiphone Les Paul Limited Edition Korean
Price: SOLD on Gumtree
Item Condition: Very Nice
Reason for selling: Bought to learn guitar, but I have sausage fingers and it is not happening
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal friends family, COD, EFT
Extra Info: 

This is my Gibson Epiphone Les Paul Limited Edition in Honeyburst.

It is one of the more sought after Korean made Epiphones from Gibson's Saein Factory.

Made in 2001, the serial is I01101325 and is in lovely condition.

I am not sure why it is 'Limited Edition' but believe it might be something to do with the pickups.?

I bought this 4 years ago with the view to learning guitar, but I have fat sausage fingers which are also becoming a little arthritic so it isn't going to happen for me, and it has sat in its case for all that time, but it has been tuned and played once by a colleague of mine who said it was "sweet", but probably would benefit from a new set of strings. Prob circa $50?

It is a thing of beauty and I have thought of keeping it in the hifi room for decoration but 'er indoors' says no thanks, and keeps reminding me that I was a silly boy for buying a guitar in the first place. My loss could be your gain.

I am including a hard padded case for free. The case is in average condition but the latches/hinges work fine.

Any more images by request, no problem.

As per photos, and if you fancy giving it a try we are 2 hours SE of Melbourne. I might be able to deliver into Melbourne after payment if that helps.

Postage would be at cost and your risk if you fancied having it couriered/shipped (AU buyers only).

Photos: Actual Item as photographed

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

20190807_150647_resized.jpg

Edited by cookster
typo correction

Looks so nice and well looked after. Best luck on sale..

LTD Epiphones are a limited run usually within a certain timeframe but my experience with them is that they ar a cut above the rest - although details on why are sketchy. Some do have upgraded pickups like my LTD ES135 (USA 57's)  which is very well made guitar - its a little heavy for a semi but it feels terrific to play and sounds great - I wouldnt part with it. GLWTS

IMG_3219.JPG

Edited by gator2310