Sign in to follow this  
Yngvi

SOLD: FS: Denon DP-70M Turntable - 100 Volt Japanese Model

Posted (edited)

Tremendous bargain here. This model retailed for ¥99.000 back in the early ‘80’s so was a serious deck from one of the big analogue players. Read up on it at The Vintage Knob:

http://www.thevintageknob.org/denon-DP-70M.html

Worth adding that the Technics EPC205C-II is a very good MM cart and replacement stylii of high quality are available from Jico.

Edited by Doppelganger

Can you pleeeaaase amend the ad to show pickup in Adelaide? That’d be ideal

7 minutes ago, epos said:

Can you pleeeaaase amend the ad to show pickup in Adelaide? That’d be ideal

Haha..

Posted (edited)

I must admit I am way beyond confused and I must be dreaming.

So is there really nobody in Melbourne who won't/cannot  buy this fantastic TT ,even for $350?

Please say it ain't so.

Edited by rantan

14 minutes ago, rantan said:

I must admit I am way beyond confused and I must be dreaming.

So is there really nobody in Melbourne who won't/cannot  buy this fantastic TT ,even for $350?

Please say it ain't so.

Yup, appears to be the case.

Will only be at this price until tomorrow night.

Now sold pending payment.

Someone picked up a great tt for an excellent price 

@Yngvi PM sent with intent to buy.

Thanks, Ant.

5 minutes ago, BuzzzFuzzz said:

@Yngvi PM sent with intent to buy.

Thanks, Ant.

Sold Already

congrats to the buyer - super bargin. 

hopefully is not a flipper and gets great enjoyment out of the table.   will be easy to spot if it is flipped with the dent in from right :whistle:

15 minutes ago, metal beat said:

congrats to the buyer - super bargin. 

hopefully is not a flipper and gets great enjoyment out of the table.   will be easy to spot if it is flipped with the dent in from right :whistle:

Buyer seems genuine

As always,  I receive interest after the item is sold.

6 minutes ago, Yngvi said:

Buyer seems genuine

that is good news.   unfortunately Buzzfuzz was working today as he would have taken it as he is looking for a table.

Bargain.

1 hour ago, Yngvi said:

Buyer seems genuine

Try something else. You might have a quicker sale next time, though this one didn't really last long.

c692b2d2af9f3a728338c0b7f3602327.jpg

Posted (edited)

How would this be compared to a good condition Dual 1225?

Edited by medicine_shoes

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lovesit
      Item: LUXMAN PD-350 Turntable with LUXMAN TA1 Tonearm made by Micro Seiki and VS 300 Vacuum Stabiliser
      Price: $3800 
      Item Condition: Very Good 8/10
      Reason for selling: Regretful Sale, Newborn on the way
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info:
      Doesn't get better than this.... VINTAGE RARE ITEM...
      Still RATED the best LUXMAN by Micro Seiki Turntable ever made. Regretful sale have a newborn on the way.. have owned this turntable for 14 years now, second owner has been refurbished and serviced by AUDIO RESTORATIONS.. All CAPS have been changed, amps calibrated to AUS standards 240 Volts, serviced and tested.
      RARE opportunity last time item like this was advertised for sale was 7 years ago.
      DONT MISS OUT...

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By jamiebosco
      Item: Denon AVR 4311ci
      Price: $300
      Item Condition: Very Good - 8.5/10 cosmetically and 10/10 functionally
      Reason for selling: Upgrade of sorts
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Up for sale is my Denon 4311. I'm the 2nd owner, it arrived to me in absolutely mint condition from @pmunger (John) in late 2017, and it has been absolutely flawless in operation since. Only gets used for 2-3 movies/week , in a well ventilated cabinet with 2 x AC Infinity cooling fans on at all times of use. My PSA speakers are 98dB/1w/1m efficient , so probably putting out 3-5 max at any time.So a fairly easy life.
      Comes with both remotes, Audyssey mic (XT32) ,power cord and manuals.

Literally only selling because I "upgraded" to the Denon AVR-X4000 - and only because my wife can't get used to the menu system on this, and prefers the one on our Denon X-1000, so I got this to make both of our lives easier
      This is a high quality AVR,made in Japan and pretty heavy at around 19kgs.

Pickup is much preferred, but I can post at buyers expense if no local interest
      (Freight: box dimensions Hx 29cm Wx 56cm Dx 54cm Weight 21kgs)

Specs
      140 wpc x 9 (full bandwidth) discrete amplification Apple iTunes AirPlay support (Coming Fall 2010) Ethernet connectivity PC streaming Pandora/Flickr access Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio  9.2 channels with independent subwoofer outputs and other assignable configurations Audyssey MultiEQ XT32 room correction Dolby Volume HDMI 1.4a with full 3D support and Audio Return Channel Blu-Ray compatibility HD radio Discrete power amplification system 7 HDMI inputs 2 parallel HDMI inputs Anchor Bay Technologies VRS HDMI clock control Dimensions: 17-3/32” x 6-47/64” x 16-19/64”  https://www.audioholics.com/av-receiver-reviews/denon-avr-4311ci-fl

Cheers
      Jamie

Photos:  (please excuse my poor photography skills, thumbs in pictures and dusty remotes!)

• By sammatt
      Item: VPI TNT Mk 2 Turntable with SDS speed controller (reduced price with extras)
      Price: $2500 (reduced from $3500)
      Item Condition: excellent - see notes
      Reason for selling: downsizing
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:

The TNT series, designed by VPI’s Harry Westfield, is well known for its ability to transform vinyl playback into something very special.  This TNT Mk 2 model presents with authority and weight, reveals the all-important midrange magic, and provides plenty of detail and air.  Ambiance retrieval from good vinyl with an accurate setup is excellent. The package includes the following:

- Turntable, platter, motor, drive bands, and spring-loaded footers
      - VPI SDS speed controller (33 rpm only)
      - Tone arm board (this is reversible with two mounting holes, one for flush mounting and the other for elevated mounting)
      - VPI record clamp
      - replacement drive bands

Extras included in price: 
      -  Audiomods Classic 2 Tonearm with adjustable VTA mounted with an Ortofon Bronze MM cartridge (as seen in photos)
      -  Rega RB250 tonearm with Origin Live adapter, Origin Live VTA adjuster sleeve, with Clear Audio Aurum Beta S Wood MM cartridge
      - Pass Labs DIY Pearl Phono Preamp (MM only)

PRICE: $2500 (reduced from $3500)

Note that this controller/motor/drive band combination does not have the torque to start the platter spinning.  A slight manual spin by the user, using the record clamp, is needed as you press the motor’s power button.  It takes only one second.  This solution has worked for many years and has helped preserve the motor and drive bands.

The turntable is available for a no-obligation audition at residence in Newcastle. Set up by an experienced enthusiast or professional is required.

https://www.vpiindustries.com/tnt2 

• By mashley
      Item: Price Drop ~ Denon PMA 1055R 120 Watt Stereo Amplifier Silver Excellent Condition with Remote
      Price: $400 ono
      Item Condition: Excellent. Some minor marks on the case but front panel is clean
      Reason for selling: I have to downsize
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
       Key specs:
      65 watts per channel into 8 ohm speakers;  120 watts per channel into 4 ohm speakers (or driving both A and B 8 ohm speakers) total harmonic distortion 0.01% headphone socket 6 inputs: phono, CD, AUX, Tape1, Tape2 REC output selector (record one input source while listening to another) Source Direct button (bypass tone controls) Included in sale:
      Denon PMA 1055R Stereo Amplifier Denon RC 843 Remote Control European to figure of 8 mains lead (I used this to run and Apple AirPort Express from one of the switched mains outlets) Line to Phono adaptor (converts Phono input to Line) Hard copy manual (printed from PDF) Set of speaker leads (2) with banana plugs (4) at one end Pickup:
      Can be arranged from Potts Point or Blue Mountains.

Further info/interior pics (not item for sale): https://insidehifi.blogspot.com/2012/06/denon-pma-1055r.html 

Any questions, please ask.

Photos: 

• By lancer181
      Item: Rega P9 Turntable , Apheta cartridge and Ios phono
      Price: $4800.oo NZD + shipping
      Item Condition: Excellent condition
      Reason for selling: Upgraded to RP10 rega
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info: Rega P 9 turntable excellent condition , 1 small mark on the wood surround . Apheta cartridge low hours . Ios phono pre amp like new .