EXPIRED: FS: Anthem AVM60

Item: Anthem AVM60

Price: $3000 + Shipping

Item Condition: Excellent

Reason for selling: Itchy Feet

Payment Method: Bank Transfer or cash

Extra Info: Remote and Arc mic are included

Im at work will organise some more Photos tonight

2a24d8df97e751d72eb9fce48c21d97a.jpg&key=bc45a966732dba0222e02a809fd9ff3042b261699521e87fbddafcacf5d815ed

53092dab7817b778e86cb8b50c7074f1.jpg28131d427424dfad88cef508f3a51aac.jpg

Wow! Didn't expect this!  This is a superb home theatre pre-processor with Anthem Room Correction (ARC). ARC has recently been updated to the Genesis version and it is excellent.

GLWTS...

52 minutes ago, Snoopy8 said:

Wow! Didn't expect this!  This is a superb home theatre pre-processor with Anthem Room Correction (ARC). ARC has recently been updated to the Genesis version and it is excellent.

GLWTS...

Ditto. If I was in the market for a HT pre-processor this would be the one.

I wanted to try Dirac too be honest reason for my itchy feet. But has anyone tried both to notice the difference?

1 hour ago, franin said:

I wanted to try Dirac too be honest reason for my itchy feet. But has anyone tried both to notice the difference?

If anyone has Frank its worth noting if its the original dirac live or the new improved algorithm dirac 2.0 :) The new version will be receiving new modules one day like bass management incorporation [3 tiers depending on avr etc specification] . A lot of dirac options available now ; in the reasonable price range you can add Rotel shortly and the one that is looking more stable now the RMC1..

This Anthem is great value ; not often a current model is listed here ; GLWTS

If anyone has Frank its worth noting if its the original dirac live or the new improved algorithm dirac 2.0  The new version will be receiving new modules one day like bass management incorporation [3 tiers depending on avr etc specification] . A lot of dirac options available now ; in the reasonable price range you can add Rotel shortly and the one that is looking more stable now the RMC1..
This Anthem is great value ; not often a current model is listed here ; GLWTS

Is Rotel looking at adding Dirac as well ? I read somewhere ( could be wrong ) Arcam is getting 2.0 as well.

2 hours ago, franin said:

Dirac Live was better than ARC 2 for music but Genesis has closed the gap. In terms of useability, Dirac Live is slightly ahead. I think Dirac Live has more R&D and a larger user base.

1 hour ago, franin said:

Is Rotel looking at adding Dirac as well ? I read somewhere ( could be wrong ) Arcam is getting 2.0 as well.

Correct, Rotel is going Dirac. Not sure why, but Arcam seem to be slow with with updates.

Correct, Rotel is going Dirac. Not sure why, but Arcam seem to be slow with with updates.

Too be honest i don’t listen to music in my theatre room. 100% movie watching

Posted (edited)

Talking to some members who experienced with both Dirac and Arc have recommended they are very similar especially for movie watching. Might cancel the Sale. Don't want upgrade and find I'm getting similar results.  Thanks to all who have helped :)

Edited by franin

9 hours ago, franin said:

Talking to some members who experienced with both Dirac and Arc have recommended they are very similar especially for movie watching. Might cancel the Sale. Don't want upgrade and find I'm getting similar results.  Thanks to all who have helped :)

Good decision for movies only listening I reckon 👍🏼

Good decision for movies only listening I reckon

Your right. Last thing i want to spend X amount and find there isnt much difference. Genesis does an amazing job but have never tried Dirac. Looks like their is no need too.

If the the moderators can close this sale thread that will be great :)

20 minutes ago, franin said:

If the the moderators can close this sale thread that will be great :)

Just click report on your original post;

image.thumb.png.270b4e00d2b41249aee7c1c5861e4722.png

32 minutes ago, franin said:

Your right. Last thing i want to spend X amount and find there isnt much difference. Genesis does an amazing job but have never tried Dirac. Looks like their is no need too.

I have tried both. For movies, there was little if no difference.

The AVM60 is well built and has better analogue stages than most AVR, prepro.  If I had the space and inclination to buy a multi channel power amp, I would have been tempted.

This advertisement has been withdrawn or the offer has expired.