• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By scumbag
      Item: AudioQuest NightHawk Headphones NEW. unused. still in original packaging.

Price: $500 $470 including postage and insurance inside Oz. (donation to SNA on sale)  Current RRP $995.

Item Condition: Perfecto - still in all original factory packing (see photos). All packaging and accessories.

Reason for selling: Change of mind (my Brother)

Payment Method: Pickup or postage = Paypal Only (as a friend or add 3% for fees)

Extra Info: 

My Brother bought these on impulse and has subsequently changed his mind. He asked me to put them up on Stereonet.

The Nighthawk headphones are a tour-de-force for Audioquest with some ground breaking technologies. I believe the frequency balance of this design is quite bass-centric though I have not read a single review that criticises the quality of bass. So I guess they might be described as "dark" by some. Other people might not agree and might think that they are spot on. It's all taste and system balance.  I was offered them but I really can't justify this sort of money when I am lucky to listen to headphones once every few months these days!

Manufacturer's blurb: https://personal.audioquest.com/nighthawk-carbon
      A review - https://www.themasterswitch.com/review-audioquest-nighthawk-carbon

NightHawk Carbon Specifications: Impedance: 25 ohms Sensitivity: 99dBSPL / mW Power Handling:5W Weight: 346g (12.2 oz.) Driver: 50mm Dynamic - Biocellulose Diaphragm - 1.2T Split-Gap Motor Cable Specifications: Length: 4.25' (1.3m) Conductors: Long Grain Copper Jacket: Flexible, Non-Braided, Kink-Free, Non-Microphonic Terminations: 5mm TRRS to Dual 2.5mm Mono, Direct-Silver Plated Tellurium Copper (TeCu) Discrete Microphone and Smartphone Controls Adaptor (included): 5mm to 1/4", Direct-Silver Plated High-Purity  
      Photos:

• By Jeffro
      Item:  GoldenEar Triton One
      Price:  $5000.       PRICE DROP....... NOW $4600
      Item Condition: Excellent 
      Reason for selling: Moving to fully active speakers 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:  Never thought I would be replacing these speakers, however,you know how it goes......
      So much written about these on the net, and I can't remember a negative in all that I read. What you will find out when researching, is these are commonly referred to as "giant killers".
      While they weren't cheap at $9500 retail price, they were often compared to speakers costing considerably more than the Tritons.
      I believe they won Product of the year award among many glowing reports and reviews.  Don't be put off by the numerous bass drivers...it has the most controlled tuneful bass that I have come across and can be tailored to your taste and room with each speaker having bass controls on the back of speaker.
      I have owned many speakers with some costing twice as much as these, however these have been the best in my system hands down.
      In excellent condition, they are around 3 and a half yrs old .

Will be selling my ATC power amp also if interested.

Forget to add that they have 1600W amps in them powering the bass drivers so they don't require a huge musclebound amp to get these sounding amazing

https://www.avhub.com.au/product-reviews/sound-image/goldenear-technology-triton-one-stereo-loudspeakers-review-407332

https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/goldenear-triton-one-loudspeaker/?page=4
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By jackrinse
      Item: Taylor K24ce Grand Auditorium Guitar
      Price: 5250
      Item Condition: used for 4 hours from new
      Reason for selling: Using another guitar
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Purchased from the Galdesville Guitar Factory in March. This guitar has been kept in the new Taylor case that comes with it.
      it does not have a single blemish or mark and definitely suits a new buyer. Rrp with the case is the top end of 7k.
      We are in Croydon NSW

• By AnalogDL
      Item: LP pop rock country easy listening
      Price: 30AUD/each + postage
      Item Condition: VG+++ - NM
      Reason for selling: clean up 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, postage + wire, COD
      Extra Info: 15% off if you take the whole lot.