Pink Floyd Wish You Were Here experts HELP!

On 03/08/2019 at 11:13 PM, audiofeline said:

If you find it I would be curious to see a photo showing the info it has on the can.

Finally found after a history making clean-up   (1984 vintage),  also another old cleaning aid.

IMG_0672.JPG

IMG_0670.JPG

IMG_0671.JPG

• Like 1

5 hours ago, markh3570 said:

Finally found after a history making clean-up   (1984 vintage),  also another old cleaning aid.

IMG_0672.JPG

IMG_0670.JPG

IMG_0671.JPG

Interesting, thanks for posting.  A different can to what I recall Brashes selling, but I recall this one as well.  Ingredients not listed (those were the days).  It says it's non-silicone.  Also not to be used on 78's, which suggests that it may contain alcohol. 

• 5 months later...

I picked up DSotM in QS for $20
A great album. But how do I get the Quadraphonic sound via a Pioneer SC-LX76?

I have read that Dolby Pro Logic II is the setting to use for closest to quadraphonic sound

Edited by Peter-E

16 hours ago, Peter-E said:

I picked up DSotM in QS for $20
A great album. But how do I get the Quadraphonic sound via a Pioneer SC-LX76?

I have read that Dolby Pro Logic II is the setting to use for closest to quadraphonic sound

You can't  get the Quadraphonic sound via a Pioneer SC-LX76 from your DSOTM, you need a sq decoder.

4 hours ago, EV Cali said:

You can't  get the Quadraphonic sound via a Pioneer SC-LX76 from your DSOTM, you need a sq decoder.

I have read Dolby Pro logic II was based on the SQ code.
So I tried it tonight and blow me down if I didn't get sound from every speaker. It might not be as intended when recorded but it's better than normal stereo.