Bikkitz

SOLD: FS: PMC Twenty.22 Walnut Speakers

Item: PMC Twenty.22 Walnut Speakers
Price: $1850
Item Condition: Very good
Reason for selling: Upgraded to newer model
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info:
PMC Twenty.22 speakers in walnut finish. I am the second owner, selling as I've purchased a pair of Twenty5.22s in oak.

A main reason for changing was aesthetic as neither my wife or I liked the Walnut finish (which doesn't match with anything else we have). Before deciding to purchase Twenty5.22 I auditioned a number of other speakers at home including Monitor Audio Silver 300s and Gold 100s. Both of these were priced above $3000 and in my opinion were not in the same class as the PMC Twenty.22 (which admittedly retailed for approx $4500 when new). You likely won't get a comparable or better speaker new for less than $4000.

If it wasn't for the walnut finish, I'd have likely kept these speakers for a long time. They have a high sensitivity and are easy to drive however I've read they improve with high power output amps. I ran them on a Marantz KI Pearl Lite and was very happy with their sound.

Full specs available on the PMC website: https://pmc-speakers.com/products/archive/archive/twenty22

The speakers have been very well looked after apart from a small scratch on the underside of one of the speakers as shown in the pictures. For a time they were placed directly on our entertainment cabinet (before I purchased stands) - to stop the cabinet and the speakers vibrating I attached small adhesive pads to the underside of the speakers. These can be removed if necessary, however I've left them on as they may be useful to the next buyer.

Supplied in original box and packaging. Can post with Australia Post, happy to provide a quote on request.

Photos:

1.thumb.jpg.533e34733e980f5336480af339474800.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

Edited by Bikkitz
Added link to PMC website

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By synthi
      Item: PMC twenty5c centre speaker
      Price Range:
      Item Condition: Demo, New or Used
      Extra Info: walnut finish preferred 

Looking for a PMC twenty5c centre channel
      speaker. With the release of the ‘i’ series, am
      hoping to to find demo or floor-stock at clearance price but also happy to consider 2nd hand in good condition as well. 

Would also consider a second-hand older twentyC if anyone has one they’d sell. 

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By Lok & Load
      Item Condition: Used - 6 months old, in like new condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash, Paypal + fees Reason for selling: Upgraded to floor standers Further information:

Selling for a local retired friend who doesn't have computer access. Was purchased by him in February 2020 from a local Hi Fi store but he's already got the upgrade bug as a result of these and upgraded recently to a pair of floor standing Dyn's so these are now excess to his requirements and I'm selling on his behalf. 

They are in perfect condition and still have the original box, manuals, foam plugs, purchase, receipt  etc.

Great sounding speakers, check out the review!

https://www.whathifi.com/au/dynaudio/emit-m20/review

PLEASE Note !  The generic speaker stands shown in the photos are NOT included in the sale due due to not having the original packaging material to be able to ship safely ( glass and steel ). If you're local buyer and picking up and interested in these generic speaker stands, I can offer at 50% of their original cost. 

Shipping quotes will be through Hunter Express Road Freight  

Although I have only had minimal transactions on these forums, I've had over 2000 transactions with 100% positive feedback rating on eB@y.  

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post separate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By tortello77
      Item Condition: Recapped in grear condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Coburg North State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information: Very good condition,  recently upgraded crossover, poly caps. Comes with front grilles. Sound amazing, happy to demonstrate on pickup. Reason for sale, upgrading. Cash on pickup from Coburg North.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Rheme
      Item Condition: Passive side not working Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Mascot State: New South Wales Payment Method: Pickup- Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:

Non functional on one side, maybe due to bad connection or cable, the amp side work and is in excellent condition.

I did not have the equipment or time for proper diagnostic, chose to upgrade.
      Broken side does not hiss when connected.

Photos:

• By nopoweradeinusa
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Brisbane - Morningside State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information: Purchased about 6 months ago, great speakers in mint condition,  unfortunately I don't have the boxes for these anymore but I'm throwing in some MS-70 Studio Monitor Stands. Happy to audition them for anyone who is curious, pick up only please.

Photos: