Sign in to follow this  
kwtools

FS: Cartridge…Miyajima Kansui

Item: Price reduced…Miyajima Kansui
Price: $2700 O.N.O.        $2400  reduced to $2200
Item Condition: Close to new (see photos)
Reason for selling: Scale down
Payment Method: bank transfer and COD upon pick up.
Extra Info:  

THIS CARTRIDGE IS EXTREMELY WELL PRESERVED IN AS CLOSE TO NEW AS YOU CAN GET IN VERY LOW HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought this cartridge in Singapore while holidaying end of 2014 and mounted two to three times and total no more than 150 hours. I have 8 cartridges and 3 turntables this Kansui is one of the lot I most preserved cartridges hence the low hours and the photos revealed the condition. As you can see photos show cantilever is straight and stylus as new with original jewellery box, outer box and documents are well kept and as new. This is a regrettable sale as I am retired and is time to scale down to raise funds.

I highly prefer local pickup as you can listen to it before parting your hard earned. I am happy to post at the risk of the buyer plus postage and insurance. Nevertheless I will pack it well with heavy padding and strong box.

As always donation will be made when sold.

If you are interested please PM me.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

Well looks like I will keep on enjoying this gem.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Koalabear
      Item: T+A D10 Anniversary tube SACD player/transport/DAC
      Price: $4500
      Item Condition:MINT 
      Reason for selling: Not using 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Limited T+A Aniversary SACD Tube Player/Transport /DAC
      Paid $14500 New

Both the T+A V10 integrated tube amp and T+A D10 Digital transport and DAC are a very limited 25th Anniversary Products

Both products are the kind of industrial design that ends up in a contemporary design museum. Its combination of compact symmetry, proportions, textures, and materials is exceptional for a piece of audio gear—stunning without being gaudy, dramatic and appealing without calling attention to itself. And they use tubes.

The sound is neutral and dynamic with a wide soundstage.
      Bandwith adjustable.
      Filters Adjustable.
      Can be linked to the T+A V10 integrated amp and controlled remotely.

• By Koalabear
      Item: T+A V10 Integrated Tube Amplifier Limited Anniversary 
      Price: $4500
      Item Condition: Mint
      Reason for selling: Not using.  Bought new $14500
      Extra Info:
      Both the T+A V10 integrated tube amp and T+A D10 Digital transport and DAC are a very limited 25th Anniversary Products

Both products are the kind of industrial design that ends up in a contemporary design museum. Its combination of compact symmetry, proportions, textures, and materials is exceptional for a piece of audio gear—stunning without being gaudy, dramatic and appealing without calling attention to itself. And they use tubes.

The V10 uses a pair of Svetlana's new EL509/II power pentode tubes for each channel's output, two EC99 double triodes in the driver-phase-splitter section, and two ECL82 (6BM8) triode-pentodes in the input stage. All these tubes are mounted in the mesh towers on the top of the amplifier. The preamp section uses a pair of long-plate ECC83 (12AX7) tubes, these mounted horizontally inside the chassis.

Power is 80 Watts per Channel sand tubes last about 5000 hours. All operating information, including remaining tube life, can be accessed via the front panel's LCD display.
      The sound is neutral and dynamic with a wide soundstage. The V10 can  easily drive the  Wilson Audio Specialties SASHA speakers to high SPLs without strain.

• By Koalabear
      Item: STAX SR-009 ELECTROSTATIC HEADPHONES
      Price: $4200
      Item Condition:MINT 
      Reason for selling: Thought I would use headphones but have limited time and although bought new just not listening with headphones
      Extra Info: STAX FLAGSHIP EARSPEAKERS Paid $6500 new

• By Audio_Friends
      Item: pioneer S-D9000
      Price: withdraw
      Item Condition:Mint in used 
      Reason for selling:Behalf to friends who import long time ago.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Size  133 H x29x33 Donations after sold 

Photos below   

• By gibbo9000
      Item: SimAudio Moon 240i Integrated Amp plus Q-Acoustics Concept 500 Speakers (Gloss Black / Rosewood)
      Price:  Speakers $4,250; Amp SOLD separately
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Complete change in direction - gone Active
      Extra Info:
      The Concept 500's are a radical step into 'high end' speakers by Q-Acoustics.  Not only do they look drop dead gorgeous, but they sound terrific.  I have listened to many of their logical competitors in the $6k - 12k range and wouldn't change.  The reviews speak for themselves.  A couple of links follow, and I have many more reviews from magazines for anyone interested.

https://www.qacoustics.co.uk/concept500speakers
      https://www.whathifi.com/q-acoustics/concept-500/review
      https://www.stereophile.com/content/q-acoustics-concept-500-loudspeaker
      I bought the speakers  new and have had them for around 2 years.  Have all packaging, receipts etc. but shipping the speakers would need a large / heavy item courier.  Are still under original warranty (Speakers were 4 years).
      Apologies but glossy speakers are hard to take good pictures of - cabinets are in excellent condition, but a bit hard to see given the reflections.