Sign in to follow this  
rewindhifi

FS: Asus nVidia GeForce GTX 1060 Strix DC2 6GB GDDR5 OC Gaming Graphics Video Card

Item: Asus nVidia GeForce GTX 1060 Strix DC2 6GB GDDR5 OC Gaming Graphics Video Card
Price: $220 + $25 Shipped anywhere in Australia
Item Condition: As New (9/10)
Reason for selling: NRL
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: As New 

• 1809 MHz boost clock in OC mode for outstanding VR and 4K gaming.
  • DirectCU II with 0dB fan technology for 30% cooler and 3X quieter performance.
  • Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
  • VR-friendly HDMI ports let you enjoy VR experiences anytime without having to swap cables.
  • GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and real-time streaming

IMG_20181104_114205.thumb.jpg.f5b1755d8a9067cf09fba44131d56434.jpgIMG_20181104_114139.thumb.jpg.15c062e12c73d01f50d080d2c27eedd3.jpgIMG_20181104_113942.thumb.jpg.c82d085b30e8637bebf9e1a2a8079f4b.jpgIMG_20181104_113713.thumb.jpg.fe02fb51919ab45fbd5efe7c272b5945.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Galactic Soap
      Item Condition: 8/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: North Curl Curl State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

I purchased this before having the HDMI cables I use being run through the wall by the electrician who did the install of our AV wiring when building our house. As such it's no longer required. 

I originally bought the cable from another SNA'r and you can view the original listing HERE. I don't have the original box anymore hence the adjustment in price. 

Photos:

• By Galactic Soap
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: North Curl Curl State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

I bought this cable from the forums and did not get around to using it. I've got my eye on something quite a few levels up and so looking at listing this for sale. 

No shortage of options given the myriad of adjustments that are synonymous with this cable.

Photos:

• By occxlr8ed
      Item Condition: Used - Fair Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Preston State: Victoria Payment Method: PayID, Cash, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Haven't used this amp for a couple of years, tested and working fine!

Used to use as a protable setup with an ipod back in the day, but really didn't get used much.

Sold with the unit, usb charging cable, rubber bands, and older style ipod cable.

Note there's some sticky residue that was left from "rubber" feet which I used to separate the unit and ipod from. Would easily come off with orange oil?!

Photos:

• By occxlr8ed
      Item Condition: Used - Fair Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Preston State: Victoria Payment Method: PayID, Cash, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Haven't used this amp for a couple of years, tested and working fine!

Used to use as a protable setup with an ipod back in the day, but really didn't get used much.

Sold with the unit, usb charging cable, rubber bands, and older style ipod cable.

Note there's some sticky residue that was left from "rubber" feet which I used to separate the unit and ipod from. Would easily come off with orange oil?!

Photos:

• By Oakamps
      Item Condition: GOOD Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Woodford State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal or Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No Need for the Amp Further information:
       The Amplifier Has Had all Resistors that have drifted more than 10% all coupling Capacitors and 90% of the electrolytic capacitors that had drifted more than 10% of there nominated Value , all tubes have been tested for good condition and all pots flushed and Lubricated. The unit is fitted with Magnetic and Ceramic phono inputs as well as Auxillary good for cd and Tuner inputs . 8 and 16 ohm output options delivered from A&R Ultralinear 12 watt output transformers . The amp seems to be made around 1965 and is an all Australian classic Alex Encel built amplifier. The unit sound greats and would be good in any one classic amp collection.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved