EXPIRED: FS: BenQ XL2411 144HZ 24inch 3DVision Gaming Monitor

Item:  BenQ XL2411
Price: $190 
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal 
Extra Info:

Comes with DVI and power cable incl.

Have box and can ship at buyers expense.

benq.jpg

Sold Elsewhere.

This advertisement has been withdrawn or the offer has expired.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Luc
      Time for a new PC after many years of the old one which is laggy and well worn from 7 yrs of 24/7 use(only turned off occasionally in all that time).

Looking at getting back into some gaming via Steam and the build can reflect that as I only use the PC for normal home chores otherwise. AMD or Intel, being situated in my listening room it would be nice to have it as silent as I can get it.
       Young friends have come up with an initial build and I was going to throw it out here to see if anyone had suggestions or advice(damning or otherwise o.O ).
      $1400 was the starting point but might be able to go higher if I can get it through as a tax write off , 2k tops.
      What do you think?

• By BMC Audio Visual
      Item: BenQ LK970 4K Laser Projector
      Price: $12,999 Reduced to $9,750 for quick sale
      Item Condition: NEW Shop display model in "as new" condition with only 21 hours of use (see photo) with box, manuals, remote and full warranty.
      Reason for selling: Demo Clearance Sale
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD
      Extra Info:
      This BenQ model is extremely good value for money No other projector can deliver 5,000 lumens at this price point for home cinema. Suits bright rooms perhaps with windows or stray ambient light. Genuine 4K with 8.3 million distinct pixels Long Lasting, maintenance-free from 4K BlueCore Laser technology Up to 20,000 hours of perfect performance, no bulbs to replace LK970’s flexible installation features such as H/V lens shift, big zoom, 360° projection and portrait capability make it a versatile projector perfect for diverse rooms. With two advanced cooling systems to ensure optimal thermal conduction during operation. Circulatory liquid cooling system & heat pipe cooling system.  
      Pictures:

• By migasson
      Item: FS: Benq PV270 colour accurate monitor
      Price: $950, with free shipping
      Item Condition: excellent, used
      Reason for selling: not needed
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      The screen has an amazing picture quality, had it for about 2 months, so you get the receipt, box and manual- I’m selling it as I don’t need it anymore. To be transparent, there’s a tiny bit of backlight bleed, that I can’t pick up with my camera, it’s only visible when you see true blacks, like watching Netflix, lol - it’s in the centre, bottom, and about 1.5cm wide, using a Mac or Pc, you can’t see it. 

• By Justins
      Item: BenQ W8000 THX Projector + 100” Fixed Screen (dragonfly Matte White)
      Price: $3000 $2600 ono
      Item Condition: Used (near new)
      Reason for selling: Moved house, no cinema room. 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Only used for 3 months. Approximately 100 hours.  Perfect condition. Screen is a 100” Dragonfly Matte White 1.2 gain with flocked black frame. 

Pictures: 

• By petetherock
      Item: BenQ W1070 1080p 3D DLP Home Theater Projector
      Price:  $800
      Item Condition: mint 10/10 (less than 250 hours)
      Reason for selling:White elephant - took it out for Christmas - bought on a YOLO moment
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash deal in CBD, near  JB Hifi George St during Office Hours
      Extra Info: Sold as is, no more warranty, with the box.

Pictures: