SOLD: FS: (Melb) Bladelius Tyr Mk1 (Integrated Amp)

SOLD

Item: Bladelius Tyr Mk1 (Integrated Amp)
Price: $1100
Item Condition: Used and clean as a whistle
Reason for selling: Moved a couple of steps in the upgrade path
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info:

A lovely Swedish Integrated amp in great condition -with remote and manual. I dont have the box but can accomodate postage at buyers expense. This is a really nice amp (100w 8ohms) which is priced to sell and it's yours today for $1100. Enjoy!

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

Bladelius_thumbnail_image1.jpg

Bladelius_thumbnail_image2.jpg

Bladelius_thumbnail_image3.jpg

Edited by tellmidd
  • Like 1

Thanks gents I stand corrected  on the "class A" so edited this out. I do recall the dealer mentioning this to me when I got it but in the scheme of things it is neither her or there. Its simply a great piece of kit. Nevertheless, rather than derailing my thread, I would preferd if you had sent me a direct message rather than behaving like judge jury and executioner.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tellmidd said:

Thanks gents I stand corrected  on the "class A" so edited this out. I do recall the dealer mentioning this to me when I got it but in the scheme of things it is neither her or there. Its simply a great piece of kit. Nevertheless, rather than derailing my thread, I would preferd if you had sent me a direct message rather than behaving like judge jury and executioner.

Indeed. I apologise for my post and have removed it completely.

As I said, a great amp at a bargain price and hope it finds a home quickly.

• Thanks 1

I believe the intent was to inform potential purchasers, no ill at all from my point of view.

From memory it’s Class A/B with roughly the first 7-8w in Class A.

I’ve owned a Thor mkiii and it was bloody brilliant. The build quality on the Bladelius is the best I’ve seen. And it sounded equally amazing.

• Thanks 1