Sign in to follow this  
denimhunter

FS: AUDIO NOTE io cartridge

Item:            AUDIO NOTE-Kondo io phono cartridge
Price:           $3800
Item Condition: excellent (recently retipped)
Reason for selling: too many cartridges
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Direct bank deposit only
Extra Info:

An early example of Audio Note-Kondo io mc phono cartridge. 

I purchased this from Japan and had the cartridge checked and retipped by ANA Mighty sound in France.  Retipped with Van del haul stylus.  Damper have been checked and suspension rebuilt.  

So this is literally a new cartridge.

Played for about 10 hours for testing since rebuilt.  They are quite rare and hardly come up for sale.  The cost of the rebuilt alone is in excess of $2000.

I have quite a few cartridges so just have to let go some to better home.

Output 0.1 mv with 1 ohm impedance so will work with a minimum of x30 step up ratio and high gain phono stage.

ANA mighty sound is highly reputable cartridge repairer and builder in France.

Their Sculpture A3 cartridges were used by Thomas Schick, Frank Schroeder in Sibatone (western electric), Vitus and Thrax demo rooms among others in the recent 2019 Munich high end show.

Additional info for those interested:

http://anamightysound.com/

François from Ana mighty have repaired and rebuilt Koetsu and SPU for me previously.  They are always careful to ensure the original sound signature of the cartridge design are retained, especially for the classics like koetsu and AN/Kondo.

Photos:

5C7D61C4-719F-4D8E-B880-002FB7183A05.thumb.jpeg.7d9bbce8e696b4ce9164a030285d04ba.jpeg

1A9B4F9C-BCB8-4F72-A36D-ADB6809A07A6.thumb.jpeg.e2eecf2db85e757af06a3a92ec5bbd0a.jpeg96488636-B3AA-47D0-AB89-A0B668E943E1.thumb.jpeg.dd38f599ffdcf654af63e4efab923114.jpeg

528B4165-174A-4A00-9C0A-5198FE976CD4.thumb.jpeg.d6a2e0165adb95ae4eda31920619efd1.jpeg

Reminder to self - THIS is why to need to get a job again!

So I can again buy awesome gear like this...

A great cart for someone.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Red MacKay said:

Reminder to self - THIS is why to need to get a job again!

So I can again buy awesome gear like this...

A great cart for someone.

Nah.  Just rent out your body Red.  Make some decent cash.  I tried it made $50 in an hour. And that was someone telling me to put my cloths back on 😳

Edited by Bill125812

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By onairpic
      Item: Monster Cable Black Platinum RG6 Antenna Cable (5 Meters/16.4 Feet)
      Price: $50 $45 each including postage (no signature). I have 2 available.  
      Item Condition: Brand New
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (plus 3%), COD Only
      Extra Info:

For optimum picture and sound, connect your AV components with Monster Video Antenna Cable. It delivers a sharper, more lifelike video picture and improved audio performance from all basic VCR's, TV's and satellite receivers. Ferrite isolator helps reduce interference for sharper, clearer video picture. Compatible with 100Hz TV's.
      Certified to work with frequencies up to 3Ghz, Monster RG6 Black Platinum cables give a better frequency range and more signal variety than their RG59 counterparts. Built with a thicker and more stable shielding, our RG6's signals will remain clear when traelling through extended lengths of cable, meaning that your signal won't degrade over distances. RG6 cables are also the preferred cable of choice to be used with satellite signals, the inner copper core and aluminium shielding help to send a stronger signal and fade out noise that other coax cables can't. Multiple levels of intricate fabrication and carefully chosen materials ensure our RG6 cable strength remains of a superior quality to our competitors.
      All Monster Cable RG6 Cables include the following:
      Fine-stranded copper centre conductors that enhance signal transfer
      Aluminium shielding to improve impedance and stability
      Low-loss dilectric that maintains 75-ohm impedance for precise video reproduction
      Corrosion-resistant 24k Gold contact connectors that provide maximum signal transfer and durability
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By JayNTH
      Item: SANSUI AU-X1111 MOS VINTAGE
      Price: $3000 firm plus $100 postage anywhere in Australia.
      Item Condition: Excellent working condition
      Reason for selling: Reduce collection
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: 
      This Sansui is one of the top of the range in this day, purchased direct from Japan, recently serviced at Kimmil audio Sydney before listing for sale, many good reviews on google please search it out. The amp is in excellent working condition, every functions work perfect
      I have this amp around 2 years and just hooked up sometimes. Local buyer welcome to have a listen. This amp is very heavy 35 kg so i prefer local pick up, however if requires to post i am happy to pack up and send at buyer cost, i still keep its double box was shipping from Japan would be safe for interstate shipping.

Please note: This amp 100v need a step down transformer.

Specs:
      https://audio-database.com/SANSUI/amp/au-x1111mosvintage-e.html

Form Master integrated amplifier <Power amplifier part> Effective output (10Hz - 20kHz, both channel operation) 150W+150W (6ohms)
      110W+110W (8ohms) Dynamic power 320W+320W (2ohms)
      240W+240W (4ohms)
      190W+190W (6ohms) THD (at the time of 10Hz - 20kHz, and an effective output) 0.008% (8ohms) Cross modulation distortion (60Hz:7kHz=4:1, SMPTE) 0.008% (8ohms) Dumping factor 200 (8ohms) Frequency characteristic (1W) DC-300kHz (+0dB, -3dB) Input sensitivity/input impedance (1kHz) 1V (5kohm) SN ratio (A network) 115dB or more Envelope distortion Below a limit-of-measurement value TIM distortion (SAWTOOTH) Below a limit-of-measurement value Slew rate �}150v/microsec (8ohms) Rise time 0.5microsec Headphone output 400mW (33ohms) Load impedance 4-16ohm <Preamplifier part> Input sensitivity/input impedance (1kHz) Phono man month: 2.0mV / 47kohm
      Tuner, compact disk, Tape Play 1, 2, and 3, Line1, 2:150mV / 47kohm Maximum permissible input Phono MM:200mV(1kHz Output voltage (1kHz) Tape Rec(PIN): 150mV / 47kohm Output load impedance (1kHz) Tape Rec (PIN): 600ohms or more SN ratio (A network) Phono man month: 88dB or more
      Tuner, compact disk, Tape Play1, 2 and 3, Line1, 2:110dB or more Subsonic Filter 16Hz (-3dB, 6 dB/oct) Presence (Volume-40dB) +2dB(200Hz) Audio muting -20dB <Others> Power dissipation (Electrical Appliance and Material Control Law) 350W Dimensions Width 470x height 178x depth of 486mm Weight 35.1kg  

• By JayNTH
      Item: Sansui Alpha 607XR Black
      Price: $1000 included postage anywhere in Australia.
      Item Condition: Excellent working condition
      Reason for selling: Reduce my collection
      Extra Info: 

This amplifier Sansui 607XR was imported from Japan hifi shop, still in excellent working condition, some cosmetic marks, all the electronic components are original, never been repaired or restoration. Have not being used much for long time sitting in on the rack. Can provide more photos taken from inside for serious buyers. Will be packed well and safe for interstate buyers.

Please note this amplifier 100 voltage need step down transformer to be used.

Specs:
      https://audio-database.com/SANSUI/amp/au-alpha607xr-e.html

Form Integrated amplifier <Power amplifier part> Effective output (10Hz - 20kHz)
      Both channel simultaneous operation 105W+105W (6ohm)
      90W+90W (8ohm) THD (at the time of an effective output) 0.003% or less (8ohm) Cross modulation distortion 0.003% or less (8ohm) Dumping factor 150 (8ohm) Frequency characteristic (1W) DC-300kHz+0 -3dB Input sensitivity/impedance 1V / 5kohm (1kHz) SN ratio (A network) 120dB or more Dynamic power 280W (2ohm)
      220W (4ohm)
      155W (6ohm) TIM distortion (SAWTOOTH) Below a limit-of-measurement value Slew rate 180v/microsec Rise time 0.6microsec <Preamplifier part> Input sensitivity/impedance
      (1kHz) Phono man month: 2.5mV / 47kohm
      Phono MC: 300 microvolts/100 ohms
      compact disk, Tuner, Line, Tape/DAT1, 2:150mV / 20kohm Phono maximum permissible input MM(THD 0.01%):210mV
      MC(THD 0.1%):21mV the frequency characteristic (1W) Phono man month: 20Hz-20kHz�}0.2dB
      compact disk, Tuner, Line, Tape/DAT1, and 2:DC-200kHz+0 -3 dB SN ratio (A network) Phono man month: 88dB or more
      Phono MC: 70dB or more
      compact disk, TUner, Line, Tape/DAT1, 2:110dB or more Tone control The Bass maximum variation: �}6dB (50Hz)
      The Treble maximum variation: �}6dB (15kHz) Subsonic Filter 16Hz (-3dB), 6dB / oct Loudness +6dB(50Hz)
      +4dB(10kHz) <Synthesis> Power dissipation 250W Dimensions Width 430x height 162x depth of 452mm Weight 18.0kg Option Real sub- wood SW-AU3 (one set, 13,000yen)  

• By als
      Item: Bluesound Node
      Price: $250
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Not using
      Extra Info: 

Bluesound Node network player—Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth in, out comes your choice of digital (Toslink) or analog (RCAs) music. The Node supports MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF in resolutions up to 24/192. Been using it with Tidal and it has been an excellent unit with great app support.

• By Winno
      Item: Nordost Super Flatline Gold speaker cables - 2 lots. 
      Price: see below or $200 for both lots. 
      Item Condition: good, some light bends only
      Reason for selling: spare, not being used. 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:

#1: 1 stereo pr of 1m cables $90
      #2: 1 mono length 1.5m $60 - sold
      #3: 1 stereo pr of 1.75m $150

These are superb cables but I’ve purchased other Nordost cables and these are now not being used. 

All sets have bare cable ends only. There are some light bends here and there but this does not affect the performance in any way.

Postage, if required, is $9 each lot in an Australia Post satchel. Happy to combine postage for single buyer grabbing multiple lots. 

Photos: