Sign in to follow this  
denimhunter

FS: AUDIO NOTE io cartridge

Item:            AUDIO NOTE-Kondo io phono cartridge
Price:           $3800
Item Condition: excellent (recently retipped)
Reason for selling: too many cartridges
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Direct bank deposit only
Extra Info:

An early example of Audio Note-Kondo io mc phono cartridge. 

I purchased this from Japan and had the cartridge checked and retipped by ANA Mighty sound in France.  Retipped with Van del haul stylus.  Damper have been checked and suspension rebuilt.  

So this is literally a new cartridge.

Played for about 10 hours for testing since rebuilt.  They are quite rare and hardly come up for sale.  The cost of the rebuilt alone is in excess of $2000.

I have quite a few cartridges so just have to let go some to better home.

Output 0.1 mv with 1 ohm impedance so will work with a minimum of x30 step up ratio and high gain phono stage.

ANA mighty sound is highly reputable cartridge repairer and builder in France.

Their Sculpture A3 cartridges were used by Thomas Schick, Frank Schroeder in Sibatone (western electric), Vitus and Thrax demo rooms among others in the recent 2019 Munich high end show.

Additional info for those interested:

http://anamightysound.com/

François from Ana mighty have repaired and rebuilt Koetsu and SPU for me previously.  They are always careful to ensure the original sound signature of the cartridge design are retained, especially for the classics like koetsu and AN/Kondo.

Photos:

5C7D61C4-719F-4D8E-B880-002FB7183A05.thumb.jpeg.7d9bbce8e696b4ce9164a030285d04ba.jpeg

1A9B4F9C-BCB8-4F72-A36D-ADB6809A07A6.thumb.jpeg.e2eecf2db85e757af06a3a92ec5bbd0a.jpeg96488636-B3AA-47D0-AB89-A0B668E943E1.thumb.jpeg.dd38f599ffdcf654af63e4efab923114.jpeg

528B4165-174A-4A00-9C0A-5198FE976CD4.thumb.jpeg.d6a2e0165adb95ae4eda31920619efd1.jpeg

Reminder to self - THIS is why to need to get a job again!

So I can again buy awesome gear like this...

A great cart for someone.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Red MacKay said:

Reminder to self - THIS is why to need to get a job again!

So I can again buy awesome gear like this...

A great cart for someone.

Nah.  Just rent out your body Red.  Make some decent cash.  I tried it made $50 in an hour. And that was someone telling me to put my cloths back on 😳

Edited by Bill125812

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By psychometrics1
      Item: CARDAS CLEAR BEYOND 1.5m power cable with US plug
      Price: $1100 firm plus any postage costs (less than $50 Express Post with insurance and signature)
      Item Condition: As new - never used
      Reason for selling: bought last year when located in Perth but Adelaide room, power options & equipment no longer suit
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, PayPal with any fees, Bank deposit
      Extra Info: Australian 1.5m RRP $2599

See: https://addictedtoaudio.com.au/products/cardas-clear-beyond-power-cable  and http://www.cardas.com/clear_beyond_power.php

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By simon12345
      Item: PIONEER DV-S969AVI ELITE DVD PLAYER SACD
      Price: $700 negotiable
      Item Condition:excellent
      Reason for selling:gone 4K
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:PIONEER DV-S969AVI ELITE DVD PLAYER. plenty of reviews on how excellent this player is exceptional audiophile 2 and 5.1 sound only used a little cost over $2500..there is another one of these on ebay now for $900 buy mine and save!! will freight australia wide already packed ready to go

• By Nait
      Item: Classical & Soundtrack Vinyl Records & Boxsets (ALL Brand New & Factory Sealed)
      Price: This VINYL.pdf Catalogue has all the detailed pricing, product information and shipping terms
      Item Condition: ALL Brand New & Factory Sealed
      Reason for selling: Downsizing
      Payment Method: Paypal Gift or +3% fee, bank transfer, Cash
      Extra Info:
      Check out my feedback for your peace of mind Happy to negotiate a deal on a bulk order PM for any inquiries

• By WedgeBiggs
      Item: Wells Audio Milo SS Headamp (fully upgraded) 230V
      Price: $2450 OBO (rrp US$2450 plus shipping & taxes)
      Item Condition: As new
      Reason for selling: Not being used
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

The Milo is a true beast of a headamp - it drives 12W into 32ohm with THD of just 0.06%. 

So if you want a totally neutral headamp that will easily power any headphones on the market look no further.

This unit is fully upgraded, with the US$200 optional XLR inputs and US$550 upgrade to attenuators and resistors. Outputs to 4pin XLR and 1/4".

This is reference level solid state nirvana for your head-fi needs. 

Unit is in perfect condition, and have original packaging for safe shipping.

Helpful links:
      http://www.wellsaudio.com/milo

https://www.headphone.guru/wells-audio-milo-headphone-amplifier-revisited/

• By realysm42
      Item: JCAT SATA Cable V2 (x2 of)
      Price: 300 (each) 500 (for the pair)
      Item Condition: perfect - no blemishes or damage
      Reason for selling: Upgrading
      Payment Method: Paypal, Bank transfer
      Extra Info:

Fantastic cables; I used one for the SSD containing my OS and the other for the SSD containing my music.

I'd much rather sell these as a pair and have priced them accordingly.

You can come and collect them if you like.

You pay shipping.

Specifications:
      standard length is 40cm silver plated copper multi-core conductors multi-stranded teflon coated connectors made of solid aluminium SATA 6Gb/s compliant
      Highly recommended for:
      connecting SSD or HDD SATA drive with operating system on it connecting SSD or HDD SATA drive with music library on it

Photos: