Sign in to follow this  
denimhunter

FS: AUDIO NOTE io cartridge

Item:            AUDIO NOTE-Kondo io phono cartridge
Price:           $3800
Item Condition: excellent (recently retipped)
Reason for selling: too many cartridges
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Direct bank deposit only
Extra Info:

An early example of Audio Note-Kondo io mc phono cartridge. 

I purchased this from Japan and had the cartridge checked and retipped by ANA Mighty sound in France.  Retipped with Van del haul stylus.  Damper have been checked and suspension rebuilt.  

So this is literally a new cartridge.

Played for about 10 hours for testing since rebuilt.  They are quite rare and hardly come up for sale.  The cost of the rebuilt alone is in excess of $2000.

I have quite a few cartridges so just have to let go some to better home.

Output 0.1 mv with 1 ohm impedance so will work with a minimum of x30 step up ratio and high gain phono stage.

ANA mighty sound is highly reputable cartridge repairer and builder in France.

Their Sculpture A3 cartridges were used by Thomas Schick, Frank Schroeder in Sibatone (western electric), Vitus and Thrax demo rooms among others in the recent 2019 Munich high end show.

Additional info for those interested:

http://anamightysound.com/

François from Ana mighty have repaired and rebuilt Koetsu and SPU for me previously.  They are always careful to ensure the original sound signature of the cartridge design are retained, especially for the classics like koetsu and AN/Kondo.

Photos:

5C7D61C4-719F-4D8E-B880-002FB7183A05.thumb.jpeg.7d9bbce8e696b4ce9164a030285d04ba.jpeg

1A9B4F9C-BCB8-4F72-A36D-ADB6809A07A6.thumb.jpeg.e2eecf2db85e757af06a3a92ec5bbd0a.jpeg96488636-B3AA-47D0-AB89-A0B668E943E1.thumb.jpeg.dd38f599ffdcf654af63e4efab923114.jpeg

528B4165-174A-4A00-9C0A-5198FE976CD4.thumb.jpeg.d6a2e0165adb95ae4eda31920619efd1.jpeg

Reminder to self - THIS is why to need to get a job again!

So I can again buy awesome gear like this...

A great cart for someone.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Red MacKay said:

Reminder to self - THIS is why to need to get a job again!

So I can again buy awesome gear like this...

A great cart for someone.

Nah.  Just rent out your body Red.  Make some decent cash.  I tried it made $50 in an hour. And that was someone telling me to put my cloths back on 😳

Edited by Bill125812

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Audio Connection
      Item: Musical Fidelity M6 DAC 
      Price: 1,800.00
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Clearance
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Credit card on pick up. Direct deposit 
      Extra Info: Can freight at extra cost 

The M6 DAC offers simply outstanding performance using the very latest, cutting edge conversion technology. Its flexible input connections allow any music lover to experience a level of emotion and detail in their music that is, so often, unrecoverable.
      Alongside the traditional AES and SPDIF connections (XLR and Coax/Optical respectively), the M6 features an asynchronous USB input connection suitable for a wide array of computer sources. In addition, the Bluetooth receiver allows many portable music devices to connect and play music too.
      Comes with remote control and manual 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Famo
      Item: Monitor Audio Subwoofer Repair Or Parts
      Price: $35
      Item Condition:Monitor Audio Sub needs plate amp repaired or replaced. Otherwise in very good condition
      Reason for selling:
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
       Monitor Audio Sub needs plate amp repaired or replaced. Otherwise in very good condition
      Photos: 

• By Famo
      Item: Transmission line cabinets 8-inch 2-way
      Price: $25
      Item Condition: Very good
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info: 8-inch 2-way Transmission line cabinets. Very Solid. About 1-metre tall

Photos: 

• By Famo
      Item: jamo sub for repair or spares
      Price: $25
      Item Condition: Jamo sub needs a new plate amp
      Reason for selling:
      Extra Info: jamo sub, box in very god condition. Plate amp needs repair or replacement

Photos

• By caleb
      Item: Mad Scientist Audio BlackPod Mini Tungsten Carbide Audio Footers 3pcs set
      Price: $100 plus $10 post
      Item Condition:7/10(has some scratches and wears on one of the tc ball but works fine)
      Reason for selling:no longer required
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Mad blackpod mini tungsten Carbide for sale in great working condition.I found it great  under sources.
      Exactly the same quality built compared to the standard tc version but in smaller fraction.
      Here's more info and reviews
      http://www.madscientist-audio.com/blackpodmini.html
      http://www.hifi-advice.com/blog/review/accessories-reviews/mad-scientist-audio-blackpods/