Marantz PM5005 vs Onkyo A-9130

I am currently running a Pro-ject Debut Classic with a old Kenwood KA-3500. 

I am looking at upgrading firstly im going to upgrade the cartridge to a Ortofom 2m Red but my main struggle is what amp to go with, iv'e done some research and narrowed it down to either the Marantz PM5005 or the Onkyo A-9130 the Onkyo's are highly regarded and have some features that the Marantz doesn't like digital inputs. I can find plenty of reviews on the PM6006 but nothing on the PM5005 just looking at some feedback and what might be the better option of the two.  

Personally I would go with the Onkyo out of those two.  I find the Marantz entry level amps all have an artificially boosted midrange (presumably to give them a warmer, more musical sound character).  With Onkyo will find a more neutral, natural sound.  Also think that the phase matching bass boost is quite good for adding some depth to lower volume listening.

what is the price range here?

i ask as i've enjoyed my onkyo tx-8150, the tx range is similar to the onkyo you have shortlisted but with addition network and streaming options baked in. very versatile for just a bit more coin, even just the entry level options that don't do as much power or skip on wi-fi.