Sign in to follow this  
Mightygrey

SOLD: FS: iFi xDSD portable DAC/headphone amp

Item: iFi xDSD portable DAC / headphone amplifier
Price: $400 
Item Condition: as-new; 9.5/10
Reason for selling: Too many mobile DACs (already have Mojo + ES100)
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: 

Hi there, selling my perfect operating/cosmetic-condition iFi Audio xDSD portable DAC/headphone amplifier. Includes Aptx Bluetooth connectivity in addition to USB + Optical wired inputs. Works great as both a line-out DAC upstream of an headphone/two-channel amplifier as well as a dedicated headphone DAC/amp. I've powered 300 ohm Sennheisers with great results. Comes with original packaging; velour carrying-bag + USB charging + data cables. 

Pick-up from Sydney preferred, can ship Australia-wide for $15 with payment via PayPal / bank transfer. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

xDSD 2.jpg

xDSD.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By gyro
      Item Condition: Perfect Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: ROSEMOUNT State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, cash on pick up. Reason for selling: I cant use 2 dacs at once Black Termie in excellent condition with latest dsp board. Post at buyer’s expense.
      Fantastic sounding DAC and superb build quality.  Search the reviews, these dacs are exceptional value!   I just can’t use two dacs at once.  
      Proprietary R2R + DSD Architecture
      True balanced 26BIT R2R + 6BIT DSD (32 steps FIR Filters)
      Native DSD decoding with 0.005% precision resistors
      Encapsulated Flagship Ultra Low Noise Power Supply
      CRYSTEK Flagship CCHD-957 Femto Clocks
      Adaptive FIFO Buffer Reclocking
      New Improved Digital Signal Processing FPGA Code
      DSD1024, PCM1536 Supports On USB & I²S Input
      Proprietary USB Audio Solution via STM32F446 Advanced AMR Based MCU
      Licensed Thesycon USB Driver For Windows Platform
      Driverless On Mac & Linux
      Dual AES/EBU Input Supports
      Sharp/Slow Filters Option
      I²S Pinout Configuration
      I²S DSD Channel Swap Configuration

DSD
      DSD64-DoP On All Input
      DSD1024 On USB & I²S Input Only

PCM
      24bits / 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192KHz On All Input
      1536kHz On USB & I²S Input

Sampling Mode: Non-Oversampling NOS / Oversampling OS

Digital Input
      Coax 1 via RCA
      Coax 2 via BNC 75 Ω
      TOSLink x 1
      AES/EBU x 2
      USB
      I²S via HDMI LVDS
      I²S via RJ45 LVDS
      I²S via RJ45 LVCMOS

Analog Output
      RCA at 2.3Vrms, 625 Ω
      XLR at 4.6Vrms, 1250 Ω

Frequency Response: 20-40 KHz -0.2dB
      THD+N: 0.0010%
      S/N Ratio: 124dB
      Dynamic Range: >132dB
      Stereo Crosstalk: -110dB
      Transferable warranty. Add PayPal fee (if not paying via family etc).
      Double boxed 56cm x 60 x 26. It should be just under the 22kg max allowed by Aust Post but I'll have to check.

Photos:

• By AlurkA
      Item Condition: Ripper Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Wanting to try something new. Further information:

Accuphases top of the range DAC, prior to the current generation.

Specs can be found here.  http://www.accuphase.com/model/dc-901.html

Beautifully built, magic sounding and will last for ever.  
      Original double boxing so shipping is not an issue and it is an Australian model.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By tfj100
      Item Condition: 10/10 Excellent - never used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: North Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pick-up; or else EFT Reason for selling: Never used Further information: I bought this unit in September 2015. I then purchased a much more substantial headphone amp and this was left in its packaging at the back of the cupboard.

I have only taken it out once, which is to take these photos attached.

It has decent reviews for a USD200 unit:

https://www.cnet.com/news/upgrade-your-headphones-sound-with-musical-fidelitys-v-can-amplifier/

It is available for pick-up or else if you would like it posted to you, that can be arranged at extra cost (let's say $10 within Australia), it will come in its original packaging.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By hammerharry
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Millicent State: South Australia Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, EFT Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:
      Purchased new this highly regarded & reviewed DAC/Headphone amp after initial RCA positioning issue rectified.
      Did have an issue with the unit holding charge about 3 years ago with Chord replacing the whole internal board & batteries under warranty (will include in sale) with no issues since.

Unit has a small blemish/scratch on bottom surface otherwise like new.
      Some original accessories included, power unit, optical digital & USB cables
      No original packaging but unit is easily boxed for transport per Australia Post standard freight including insurance.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Munce31
      Item Condition: Used - excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Keysborough State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No Longer Required Further Information:

Up for sale is my Audio-gd Master 11 headphone amplifier/pre and DAC combination and Singxer SU-1 digital audio USB bridge. 

Audio-gd no longer make the Master 11 because the PCM1704UK Ladder DAC chip is no longer produced. Audio-gd now makes their own discrete r2r resistor ladder DAC but if you do your research, they're not lauded in the same regard are their older PCM1704UK counterparts, like the Master 11. 

The sound can be described as smooth and transparent. 

The DAC is best paired with the Singxer SU-1 for USB audio, hence why it is included. Also included is a 15cm WireWorld UltraViolet5 HDMI cable for i2s connection between the USB audio bridge and the Master 11. 

The headphone amplifier has plenty of power to drive even the least sensitive headphones (think Hifiman He-6). With this amp I have used Hifiman He-1000 v2, Audeze LCD-2F, Sennheiser HD-800 (no harshness with this combination) and Focal Elegia; all have sounded excellent with this amplifier. Best that you're using the balanced XLR output to get the most out of the amplifier. 

This Master 11 was originally purchased in 2015 but upgraded in 2016 with the latest DSP V7 software. I have an email exchange to Audio-gd to prove this. This process involved opening the unit and flashing the new DSP firmware with an Altera blaster; hence the sticker on the rear left corner is torn. This upgrade in the DSP software, at least to my ears, improved the transparency and the slam in the bass and sub-bass. 

You can view the specifications of this combination DAC/AMP/PRE here: http://www.audio-gd.com/Master/Master-11/M11EN.htm

I'm not willing to split these two. 

I prefer pickup as this is a hefty unit. Shipping at an agreed cost. 

Note: No IEC power cables will be included (I was using my own IsoTek power cables).

Photos:

u