Sign in to follow this  
Mightygrey

SOLD: FS: Schiit Audio Mani phono pre-amp

Item:  Schiit Audio Mani phono pre-amp

Price: $170
Item Condition: 9.5/10
Reason for selling: Moving to integrated amp with phono stage
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash; Can post Australia-wide for an additional $15 via paypal / bank transfer
Extra Info: Exactly what it looks like - an as-new Schiit Audio Mani phono pre-amp that I've been happily using as the first owner in my set-up for around 18 months, bought from Addicted2Audio Sydney. Switchable gain for both MM and MC cartridges, will come with wall-wart power plug. In perfect cosmetic and operating order. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

mani back.jpg

mani front.jpg

great pre for the money! I always use it as a backup. GLWTS

Dang! Brought a new one recently. I paired it with the Nagaoka MP110 like all the YouTube videos recommend and I’m very happy with it.

A great buy. GLWTS.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BlueOceanBoy
      Item: iFi iCAN Pro Professional Tube/Solid State Headphone Amplifier/Preamp
      Price: $1999 ono Express post included - see my other ad for iFi Pro iDSD (Combo deal)
      Item Condition: Excellent "as new". Bought from AUS store 3/10/19
      Reason for selling: NLR upgrading to Auralic/Luxman combo
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

The iFi iCAN PRO is a high-performance device and is a perfect studio-grade audiophile line-stage and headphone amplifier. There are two individual parts in this device which are solid-state and tube amplification sections.
      Studio-grade Headphone Amplifier
      The Studio-grade Headphone Amplifier of the Pro iCAN outputs >10V in the single-ended mode and 20V in the balanced mode. While the 20V mode of this device is equivalent to 100W into a 4 Ohm speaker. Also, this device is adjustable from 0dB/9dB/18dB that allows it to work efficiently.
      Audiophile Line-Stage
      The Audiophile Line Stage is integrated with the ‘6-Track’ version with four tracks that is used for a truly balanced volume control. This device can work perfectly in both balanced and single-ended mode. It is often used at home or in various expensive hi-fi systems as it has three single-ended, one balanced input, one balanced and one single-ended output.
      Tube/ Solid-State Real-time Switching
      The Pro iCAN headphone amplifier has a tube stage that allows it to work in two different ways. With the use of General Electric 5670, the headphones provide premium variant with a different pinout. Also, this device has two individual input circuits; one tube and another solid state that results in giving a high-performance.
      Class A Solid-State, J-FETs and Fully-Discrete
      The Pro iCAN has an individual solid-state amplification section that is executed as the tube amplification section that promotes smooth functioning. This device is fully discrete and fully balanced with a tube or J-FET input switchable. It has a ‘tri-brid’ circuit that minimises drawbacks and is considered as pure DC coupled which prevents from using any sonically-degrading coupling capacitors.

Gain:    0dB, 9dB and 18dB user-selectable
      Frequency Response:    0.5Hz to 500kHz(-3dB)
      Total Harmonic Distortion (THD, Balanced/Single-Ended):         Balanced    SE
      Solid-State:    ≤0.0015%    ≤0.005%
      Tube:    ≤0.002%    ≤0.005%
      Tube+:    ≤0.012%    ≤0.2%
      Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR, Balanced/Single-Ended):    >147dB(A) / > 137dB(A)
      Output Power (16Ω, Balanced/Single-Ended):    >14,000mW / >4,800mW
      Output Voltage (600Ω, Balanced/Single-Ended):    >23V / >11.5V
      Input Voltage (Pro iCAN):    DC 9V/6.7A – 18V/3.35A
      Input Voltage (iPower Plus):    AC 85 – 265V, 50/60Hz
      Power Consumption:    ≤ 22W idle, 50W max.
      Dimensions:    213(l) x 192.5(w) x 63.3(h) mm
      Weight:    1.93kg (4.3lbs)
      Test conditions:
      Gain = 0dB, 0.775V(0dBu) with 300 Ohm load unless stated otherwise
      SNR Balanced re 23V, SNR SE re. 11.5V    

• By Rhien23
      Item: Vincent SA-T1 Stereo Pre-Amplifier and Vincent SP-331 Hybrid Power Amplifier
      Price: $1340 local sale or $1400 posted anywhere in Australia
      Item Condition: Great!
      Reason for selling: Decided on another Amp
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD, Posted Aus wide
      Extra Info:
      All in boxes and ready to ship if needed!

Vincent SP-331 Hybrid Power Amplifier Input signal incorporates two 6N16 valves each. There are 12 TOSHIBA transistors provided for the power in each case. The SP-331 can also be operated at 2 Ohm without difficulties. This is a hybrid tube and solid state power amplifier.
      Nominal Output Power RMS/8 Ohm: 2 x 150 Watt
      Nominal Output Power RMS/4 Ohm: 2 x 300 Watt
      T.H.D.: < 0.1 % (1 kHz, 1 Watt)
      Input Sensitivity: 1,2 V
      Signal-Noise Ratio: > 90 dB
      Input Impedance: 47 kOhm
      Inputs: 1 x Stereo RCA
      Outputs: 4 x 2 Speaker Terminal
      Tubes: 2 x 6N16B
      Colour: Black
      Weight: 19 kg
      Dimensions ( W x H x D): 430 x 160 x 450 mm

Vincent Audio SA-T1 Stereo Pre-Amplifier
      Frequency response: 20 Hz - 50 kHz +/- 0.5 dB, Output voltage: 2 V, Total harmonic distortion: < 0.1 % (1 kHz, 1 Watt), Input sensitivity: 280 mV, Signal-Noise ratio: > 90 dB, Input impedance: 47 kOhm, Inputs: 6 x Stereo RCA, Outputs: 2 x Stereo RCA, 1 x Stereo RCA Rec Out, Tubes: 1 x 612AX7B, 1 x 12AU7, 2 x 6N4 Colour: black/silver, Weight: 8 kg, Dimensions (WxHxD): 430 x 95 x 390 mm  

• By Siriosys
      Item: Quad 909 Amp and matching Quad 99 PreAmp
      Price: I'm open to reasonable offers around NZ$2.5k for both units.      
      Item Condition:  Excellent Condition including, original boxes, cables, manuals, and remote for the Pre.
      Reason for selling:  Audioenz member from a long way back, when I had the time and space to really enjoy my Hifi.    However, I'm regrettably needing to downsize and also now don't have the time I once did to enjoy good listening sessions.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer.   Can be shipped, but given the total weight and size, it would need to be at buyers expense.
      Extra Info:  Included is the Quad-link cables, 2 power leads, remote, manuals (see photos)

• By Eagleeyes
      Item: : Gold Note Demidoff Signature Anniversary Amplifier- Perth
      Price: $4500 -reduced to $4200 was $11000.00
      Item Condition : 9/10 very nice
      Reason for selling: NLR- upgraded in one week, bloody hobby but its a very very impressive amp, massive power, beautiful sound, 45 kilos and built like a tank, $11000 new 2 years ago. Italian magical beast at its best. I had basically bought 2 amps in one weekend and most of my gear is silver and i made a choice. 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal+3% COD Only- Have box can post and wil pack well, just bought over form Melbourne and was $200 insured so not much for size and weight of box.
      Extra Info:This is a single ended solid state Integrated amp, produce beautiful midrange and very engaging sound, Super cool in 50 watts per channel of class A mode .Hand crafted in Italy with first class material like Rhodium binding posts,....RRP $11000. This baby is 45Kg of weight with 8 massive transformers,can be used also as an integrated pre or power amp. very versatile, 1st owner for 2 years , 2nd owner for 1 week and comes with remote , box and manual if shipping is needed.
      The small screen on front moved about half a millimetre to the right i think from shipping to me, it maybe has been stood on its end when shipped - probably easily fixed with taking the lid off and repositioning does not affect anything but wanted to mention and i don't like taking covers off just in case screws scratch so has a slight blue straight line coming from leds behind screen, hardly noticeable and dropped price to cover 1-2 hours to fix.

Listen to video and imagine how good it is in the flesh.

Pics and videos courtesy of original listing last month. Bargain high end quality.

http://www.goldnote.it/demidoff-signature/#demidoff-sign-description
      https://www.soundgallery.com.au/product-page/gold-note-pa1175-power-amplifier

Pictures:

• By jac the potato
      Hi All

First post and Im sooooo excited!

A bit about me. I used to be really into Hifi up until about 15 years ago but kids, career and life got me side tracked. So I have about 15 years of catching to do. I have been reading this forum and watching heaps of youtube in the last 2 months in order to catch up.   Although its been invaluable, experience is often the best teacher.

I have a dilemma.  I like the convenience of integrated, but would always go for sound quality over all other criteria.

Im thinking of upgrading my lower end old NAD power amp and Rotel pre-amp.

There is a great looking  Auralic Polaris for sale which is a great all in one solution imo.

The alternative might be Schiit Vidar, Schiit Freya with Schiit Modi 3 (which I have).  The Schiit Modi 3 is pretty good but nothing amazing in my experience compared to whats in my old Rotel pre.  Is Schiit over hyped or am I expecting too much for a cheap component?

Does anyone have any experience with comparing something like the Auralic Polaris to something like the Schiit pre/power amp?

Can a Schiit Vidar/Freya/Modi compete with the Auralic in sound quality?

The Auralic would most probably have a much better DAC than the Schiit Modi 3 I guess, but what would it be comparable too?

Are amplifier Class A/B (Schiit) vs Class D (Auralic etc) sound signatures relevant?

Im looking for smooth highs (not to forward) and plenty slam in the bass.

The amplifier is to drive some Martin Logan Motion 35x and / or Monitor Audio Silver 8 Floor stand speaker.  I may change to Buchardt s400 / Kef R3 in the future.

Source will be streaming TIDAL.

So many questions I know but it would be great if some one could guide me.

Thanks a lot