Sign in to follow this  
DrMeeck

FS: Solid Tech Radius A/V Custom Stand

Item: Solid Tech A/V stand
Price: $2000
Item Condition: Very Good (some minor scatches on right hand top shelf)
Reason for selling: Selling most of my other gear and this will be superfluous to requirements)
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank transfer
Extra Info: Bought a few years ago (5 or 6), unfortunately can't find receipt so I can't tell you who from. The great thing about it is that with the purchase of other legs/supports it could be totally re-configured.

Sorry about the pictures but they do give a good idea of the size etc. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20190723_133339.jpg

20190723_133350.jpg

20190723_133355.jpg

20190723_133401.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By brenwa76
      Item: Dynaudio Image 2 Speakers
      Price: $300
      Item Condition: Very good
      Reason for selling: No longer used
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Bargain Dynaudio Image 2 Speakers. Made in Australia in the 1990's. In good working and physical condition. For local pick up only.

This is a relist and price adjustment from August 2018 (Slowly got around to doing it). Here is a portion of the contribution of information regarding these speakers from a fellow SNA'er 'fidelity matters' (permission to share thank you) from the previous listing that was unable to be posted in the reply.

"I purchased a pair of these (the Mark I) version new in 1991. The retail price back in 1991 was $1,200. They were produced by Scan Audio in Melbourne in response to the high imported cost of genuine Dynaudio speakers produced in Denmark due to the high shipping cost and import duty etc at the time. The premium quality cabinets were manufactured by Krix in Adelaide using genuine wood veneers. Image 1 and 2 models did not use Dynaudio drivers, but cheaper Peerless, Seas and Vifa drivers instead. Real Dynaudio drivers were only fitted to the more expensive models in the range (Image 3 ,4, 5, 7 and 10). The marketing blurb at the time claimed that they were designed with input from the Dynaudio, although I am sceptical about that, at least for the image 1 and 2 models given they did not even use Dynaudio drivers! The mark I versions had a Dynaudio badge on the grille. Mark II versions dropped the Dynaudio grille badge and replaced it with the "Image" badge and relocated the tweeter to the off set postion (Mark 1 versions had the tweeter aligned vertically with the port). I suspect that Dynaudio might have objected to them having a Dynaudio badge on the grille when they found out that they were using non Dynaudio drivers and demanded they cease using the Dynaudio name, hence the change to "Image" branding on the front."

• By omd
      Item: Atacama Stands X 2
      Price: $1500 for 2 sets. (RRP $3000). Can sell separately $800 each.
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Not being used
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info: I have two of these. They are both in same condition. The height of the shelf is 200mm for the bottom and 175mm for the top. The width and depth are the same 500mm.

• By omd
      Item: PassLabs XA30.8 Power Amp
      Price: $8500 like new. (RRP $12,600)
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Moving/Downsizing
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info:This is the current model, it has low Kms . Bought this new from distributor in mid 2017. I have bought and tried many amps but this is by far the best amp that I have owned, nothing even comes close to it. Except for maybe its big brothers. Only reason that I am selling is cause I'm moving and won't have a listening room to set up my equipment. Still have box and all paperwork. I will most plikely buy this amp again once I have a palace to build my system again, too good. But for now I must part with it. 😪 

• By Eskay
      Item: LINN AXIS T/T with Basix LVX arm and SMM/E cartridge
      Price: $650 firm
      Item Condition:Very good
      Reason for selling: Upgraded
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank xfer
      Extra Info:

The TT is in very good condition- the lid does have a few fine marks,and it does say Linn Sondek on it but clearly it is an Axis. It is generally in excellent condition. I do not know how many hours the cartridge has on it, but understand that it is still in pretty good condition

I am happy to pack up securely to post at purchasers expense and risk. 

• By Neo
      Item: Audioquest Pearl RJ/E cable 1.5m
      Price: $40
      Item Condition: 9.5/10
      Reason for selling: nlr
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info:

Photos: