SOLD: FS: **UPDATED 28/7 - 30% OFF!! - Very Mixed Bag - S/hand and New vinyl (Rock/Classical/Prog)

SOLD

Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
Location ... Melbourne
Item condition description ... varies as detailed below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
Price and price conditions ...as specified below
Reason for selling ... latest finds
Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
        Any titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.
        I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
       Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
       I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
       Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
I just don't have the time, sorry. I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!).  It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make sure that *everyone* wins. 
Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. :)

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

image4.jpeg     image1.jpeg image2.jpeg     image3.jpeg

--- SEE PAGE 3 of this thread for the DISCOUNTED leftovers ---

** SOLD **

Johnny Cash – 16 Biggest Hits - Walmart 2019 exclusive (190759505212) VG+/NM. Plain white paper
inner. Cover has minor corner bump bottom right front, and a disc with light marks. Should play new
though.  $30

Eagles - Hotel California - 2015 Reissue + colour poster gatefold (081227961619) Slight wear on front and back from sticker residues removal on front cover and edges, else inside contents are lovely, record is new and brilliant, poster is as new.  $25

Prince – Purple Rain – 2017 repress – w/silver mirrored cover (1-547450-K1) VG/NM. 2015 Paisley
Park remaster overseen by Prince. Original 1984 packaging includes the huge colour poster. Still in
shrink (opened) and with some bends in each corner on front, and cat scratches on back. Still,
looks great in the shrink and in a fresh Blake sleeve. Half retail.  $32

Igor Stravinsky / Antal Dorati/ London Symphony – The Firebird – 2015 Europe 180gm remaster (028947883180) VG+/NM. Cover has a split along top edge of about 10cms, but can't be seen in Blake sleeve. Else shmick all round. Record has some marks on Track 1 only, but plays absolutely seamlessly and quiet through the whole piece  - not a single sound, but gorgeous music. Else is NM throughout - and probably unplayed beyond there.   $25

Amy Winehouse - Back To Black – 2007 press (0602517341296)  VG++/VG++. Awesome copy in 95% of factory shrink. Cover great and record even greater.  $25

Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms - AUS 1985 original press (824 499-1) VG+/NM. A ton of copies of this around, but fewer and fewer worth offering due to their ageing condition. This one has a nice front cover with just some very light small edge wrinkles, and an original small 'Brashs' price sticker top right corner. The back is very clean with no hint of ringwear. Good OIS. Most importantly, a glossy deep black immaculate disc without a single mark. Nice!  $30

Suzanne Vega - Solitude Standing - 1987 AUS original (RML 53233) VG/VG+. Good cover but for some
waviness on bottom front and back due to water exposure. Looks fine in supplied glossy new Blake
sleeve. Original 'Grace Bros' price sticker top right front. Very nice OIS and wax with only light
marks.  $15

Vince Jones - Trustworthy Little Sweethearts - AUS 1988 jazz original (EMX 791725) VG/VG+. EMIdisc
DMM (deadwax) copy. Cover has some rub wear right across front and back - presentable, but
noticeable. Best viewed through it's brnad new Blake sleeve liner. :)  OIS is great, and the wax
with only a few stray marks. Great album!  $15

Pretty Things - Parachute - Rare Earth repress in gatefold (Rs 515) VG++/VG++. Lovely new repress
in immaculate cover and with as new disc. Plain white paper OIS.   $30

Dire Straits - Love Over Gold - AUS 1982 OG (6359 109) VG/VG++. Cover is edging towards one higher
grade but for some rubbing wear front and back (may clear up with a judiciously applied eraser).
Good Original Inner Sleeve (OIS). Wax has the minimum for this title on *any* press - quiet surfaces throughout. Really good SQ to boot. Barely a mark. $22

Roger Waters - The Pros And Cons of Hitchhiking - AUS 1984 OG (SBP 238003)  VG+/VG++. A really nice
copy of this hard to find album now. Cover is awesome but for one small bend bottom right front
corner. Hype sticker in place top left corner (pretty clean). Great OIS looks fantastic. Very clean
glossy record with almost no marks.  $50

Copy #2 - Peter Gabriel - So - Aus press Ltd w/12” Sledgehammer single incl. (Virgin PG 5) VG/VG. Cover dirty
with rub wear, original sticker across opening, corner bend bottom right front. Edgewear and small
rip on back top cover. Else doing OK. Both album and bonus 12" wax very well played and marked
across all sides. With OIS.   $15

Soundgarden - Superunknown - European 2 DISC 2019 double coloured vinyl version, one ORANGE
translucent, one RED  (602537789818) Part un-Sealed VG/NM. Bottom edge of the middle front has one
sizeable dent, one smaller, from mishandling, else the factory shrink is tight around it and the
opening shrink only split enough to check colour of discs. Get this limited European set at a
sizeable discount.  $58

I'll take these:

Vince Jones - Trustworthy Little Sweethearts
Roger Waters - The Pros And Cons of Hitchhiking
Prince – Purple Rain
Igor Stravinsky / Antal Dorati/ London Symphony – The Firebird
Amy Winehouse - Back To Black

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Max Headroom said:

I'll take these:

Vince Jones - Trustworthy Little Sweethearts
Roger Waters - The Pros And Cons of Hitchhiking
Prince – Purple Rain
Igor Stravinsky / Antal Dorati/ London Symphony – The Firebird
Amy Winehouse - Back To Black

Prince already gone - but the rest are your's, with thanks.

Hi Jon,

can I please add these 2 to my lot?

Copy #2 - Peter Gabriel - So - Aus press Ltd w/12” Sledgehammer single incl.

Brian Eno - Music for Films - European 2018 repress (ENOLP9 - 0602567750710)  SEALED NM/NM copy, absolutely perfect. 1976 original has been remastered here.  $20 

just got  a nice repress of Superunknown the other week, otherwise wouldda snapped that one up for sure....

• Like 1

and also

Pretty Things - Parachute - Rare Earth repress in gatefold (Rs 515) VG++/VG++. Lovely new repress
in immaculate cover and with as new disc. Plain white paper OIS.   $30

if available

• Like 1

I'll take the following thanks:

Johnny Cash – 16 Biggest Hits - Walmart 2019 exclusive (190759505212) VG+/NM. Plain white paper
inner. Cover has minor corner bump bottom right front, and a disc with light marks. Should play new
though.  $30

Eagles - Hotel California - 2015 Reissue + colour poster gatefold (081227961619) Slight wear on front and back from sticker residues removal on front cover and edges, else inside contents are lovely, record is new and brilliant, poster is as new.  $25

Suzanne Vega - Solitude Standing - 1987 AUS original (RML 53233) VG/VG+. Good cover but for some
waviness on bottom front and back due to water exposure. Looks fine in supplied glossy new Blake
sleeve. Original 'Grace Bros' price sticker top right front. Very nice OIS and wax with only light
marks.  $15 

Thank you kindly!

Edited by qlder75
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, qlder75 said:

I'll take the following thanks:

though.  $30

marks.  $15 

Thank you kindly!

Hi Ray,

Both your's, but Suzanne Vega already spoken for I'm sorry.

UPDATED LIST -   10% TAKEN OFF - NEW marked price below!!

or take the lot for $300 + post/pickup in Melbourne weekends only.

________________________________________________________________-

** SOLD **

Cocteau Twins - Tiny Dynamite - 1985 European 12" EP (602 061-213) VG+/VG+. Cover is great - just a few minor edge wrinkles along the spine on front, and some minor bends in corners on back. Very presentable. The German (Sonopress) manufactured wax has many fine whispy marks, but plays through with great power.  $18  $16

Queen - The Game - 2018 Ltd. Half speed mastered by Miles Showell (050087400286)  VG++/NM. Cover has one slightly bent corner  under the shrinkwrap (99% on), top left front, else brand NEW. Miles half speed done at Abbey Road Studios. These have been an amazing series. The best this album has ever sounded? Limited and not easy to find at retail, already.  $45   $41

Lizz Wright - Freedom & Surrender - 2015 USA 2 disc set (888072378933) VG/NM.  Still in 98% of factory shrink. Lovely album with big damaged corner, ripped and bumped/crushed, in top left front (and back of course). Else all contents are great and two totally unplayed, inky black and high gloss discs.  $20  $18

Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe - ST - 1989 AUS pressing (209 970) VG+/NM. Nice cover with only light rub wear on back. Gorgeous lyric inner is like new. Vinyl is as new.  $28  $25

Jimi Hendrix - Both Sides of the Sky - 2 Disc set from 2018 Exclusive to Barnes & Noble. Sold Out Limited Edition double PURPLE vinyl (190758142012) – NM/NM. Mastered by Bernie G and sounding amazing. Fantastic gatefold has zero wear and is large and in-charge cat!  With large colour book insert and two totally as new Jimi-purple haze discs.  $65  $59

Novalis - Novalis - German prog rock JAPAN OG from 1977 (UXP-730-EB) VG++/VG++. No OBI or insert, but plays wonderfully. Cover has no damage at all. Very clean wax.  $25  $22

Gravy Train - A Ballad of A Peaceful Man - 2003 gatefold Italian repress (8026575266117) NM/NM. Awesome album with no wear anywhere. Originals are at ridiculous prices, so a very welcome re-release. Heavy cardboard sleeve and spotless content.  $35  $32

Fleetwood Mac – Rumours – 2011 Steve Hoffman mastered repress (093624979357) SEALED VG+/NM.   Pressed at Pallas, mastered by Kevin Grey and Steve Hoffman for 33rpm, as they did for the 45 RPM release, analogue tapes through mixer to cutting lathe. Cover has one big bend under the shrink top right front corner, else beautiful. Shrink parted bottom left corner front (only about 5%). Hype sticker there as usual, middle right front. Back is shmick. Record inside should be as new.  $25  $22

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hi Jon,

Can I please have the following 3 LPs thanks.

Novalis - Novalis

Gravy Train - A Ballad of a Peaceful Man

Fleetwood MAC - Rumours

Cheers

Fred

please add to my other 2 LPs thanks.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, simo8989 said:

Hi Jon,

Can I please have the following 3 LPs thanks.

Novalis - Novalis

Gravy Train - A Ballad of a Peaceful Man

Fleetwood MAC - Rumours

Cheers

Fred

please add to my other 2 LPs thanks.

Done mate - and stored.

• Like 1