FS: PMC Twenty5.26 - BRAND NEW

Item: PMC Twenty5.26 speakers
Price: $8990
Item Condition: BRAND NEW - UNOPENED / SEALED BOX
Reason for selling: RAISING FUNDS FOR UPGRADE (MB2se)
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

PMC Twenty5.26 in best finish Walnut.

BRAND NEW  - UNOPENED / SEALED BOXES.

BARGAIN BUY!

Firstly, I love these speakers. When I first heard them, I totally fell in love. They have an amazing open soundstage and are second to none in terms of transparency, pace, imaging and dynamics. They have an incredible ability that tells you so much about the music. Hence the reason why this model is so very well known in the audiophile community.

The upgrade bug has now totally hit me and now have the opportunity to upgrade. I have also kinda convinced my partner also.

Can arrange pickup, drop off locally in Sydney or can post Australia Wide (at buyers cost).

Purchased from Lifestyle Store.

Any queries please feel free to contact me.

Photos: 

img007.jpg

3452355.jpg

123.jpg

23551346.jpg

Edited by engineer
  • Like 6

Wonderful speakers. The pinnacle of the Twenty5 series. 

Go 3-way or go home I say!

Possibly my next upgrade sometime in the next decade.

Great buy as these don't come up too often.

1 hour ago, shovel said:

Best price from a quick search is $14k.

So looks like a bargain to me.

Yes, and considering they are brand new in unopened/sealed boxes , these definitely qualify as bargains!!

Edited by jamiebosco
  • Like 3

Ok, you must tell us all how you do it. How have you even come close to convincing your partner to give you the ok to upgrade from pmc twenty5.26??? But hang on, not enough of a challenge? How about a pair of pmc twenty 5.26 unopened still sealed in the box?! Your rewriting folklore here. 

Glwts

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LGW1 said:

Ok, you must tell us all how you do it. How have you even come close to convincing your partner to give you the ok to upgrade from pmc twenty5.26??? But hang on, not enough of a challenge? How about a pair of pmc twenty 5.26 unopened still sealed in the box?! Your rewriting folklore here. 

Glwts

Quite easy really... buy a new home which has a massive wardrobe (for her) and the speakers are part of the agreement.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I agree with that and am aware Blakey. I expect most quality loudspeakers need 100 hours+ to be at their best. I once owned some Zu speakers that needed 300 hours to really do their thing  and that was after 600 hours that the factory puts  on them before they get shipped! ?

28 minutes ago, DigitalDave said:

I agree with that and am aware Blakey. I expect most quality loudspeakers need 100 hours+ to be at their best. I once owned some Zu speakers that needed 300 hours to really do their thing  and that was after 600 hours that the factory puts  on them before they get shipped! ?

Oh wow. Nearly 1000 hours. Holy smoke.