Only one music Source to play

Lets turn this one source thing into a Poll  

44 members have voted

1. 1. One Source of music for you HiFi system

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/07/19 at 12:20 AM

That's the question!!

If you only had  one and that's it 1 choice and only one format of music to play through your system what would it be, CDs, Vinyl, Radio, streaming NAS drive Tape or whatever what would you choose, just thought this might be interesting

Edited by The Bluesman

2 minutes ago, Ittaku said:

I already have standardised my system and play back everything from PC via USB and have never been happier.

So the PC is your choice mate, probably a dumb question to ask this day and age however I'd go with Vinyl 

• Like 1

I couldn't pick one. So much of my music has been released on vinyl only, and likewise some are CD only. There are also many unavailable in any digital form, so the question for me is more am I willing to limit my music exploration, and the answer is no.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, t_mike said:

I couldn't pick one. So much of my music has been released on vinyl only, and likewise some are CD only. There are also many unavailable in any digital form, so the question for me is more am I willing to limit my music exploration, and the answer is no.

But that's the question, if you had only one choice and no isn't an option 

8 minutes ago, Spider27 said:

Lossless music files got from HD Tracks. So  I can play them on PC, DAP or phone on the go etc. 

I used to buy from HD tracks, even putting up with their ridiculous downloader and one download limit, until they closed access to virtually anything nice to purchase to us here in AU. I've since been infinitely happier with prestomusic.com since I buy predominantly classical.

• Like 2