Sign in to follow this  
unclemack

20% off Music. Tomorrow.

Hello all. I’ve been informed that there will be a 20% off sale on cds and records at JB tomorrow. Seems like one day only in store and online I believe. Cheers. M

very nice @unclemack trip to jb tomorrow it will be . opportune to stock up on some gurrumul discs ! :) 

2 hours ago, mattd2308 said:

Happening now!!!

Thanks.

Some records for the new tt.

Also on 4K/bluray and DVD. Including a good range of popular 4K discs at 2 for $40 less 20% so $16 each

Cheers for the heads up was meant to go monday to grab the new Gomez release but didnt make it. Will make more of an effort today.👍

Ordered Diva and Medusa by Annie Lennox.

Ended up buying two CDs, definitely the best price as both were new releases and cheaper than online before the sale.  Just two more perfectly good excuses to compare my Sony CDP-991 against my latest DAC / Amp / FLAC setup!

Managed to restrain myself and only get 2 of the 10 or so LPs I wanted in the store. I was browsing the JB website this morning considering just ordering online but I bribed myself to brave the outside world with a trip to Dan Murphy's lol Ended up being rewarded by finding that the list prices in store were a few bucks cheaper than online effectively making my bottle of wine free :)

I grabbed C.W. Stoneking - 'Jungle Blues' and Daft Punk - 'Random Access Memories' for cheaper than I've seen them anywhere in the last few months that I've been looking.

Managed to buy these Lp's:. Dylan Shot of love remaster (includes Groom Still waiting at the altar and World Gone Wrong, Crowded House Intriger, Ry Cooder Prodigal Son and Randy Newman Harps and Angels