Craig_H

[WA] Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Over-ear Headphones (Black) & Meier Corda Rock Headphone Amplifier

Item: Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Over-ear Headphones
Price: 220
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Upgraded
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:
iPhone / iPad / iPod control via in-line controller on cable

Item: Meier Corda Rock
Price: 120
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Upgraded
Extra Info:
Sometimes crackles when turning the volume pot but does not affect listening. Can be gotten rid of with some electrical contact cleaner but you would need to take the casing apart to do so. Does not come with a power cord.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_20190714_201134.jpg

IMG_20190714_201246.jpg

IMG_20190714_204115.jpg

IMG_20190710_150311.jpg

IMG_20190710_150347.jpg

IMG_20190710_150423.jpg

Edited by Craig_H

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By memota
      Item: Bryston B135 SST² Integrated Amplifier 
      Price: $4,299
      Item Condition: Mint
      Reason for selling: Interested in trying something new
      Extra Info:

I'm considering selling this to try something different.

Putting feelers out there to gauge interest.

The unit is absolutely mint, black finish, and comes with the optional remote control (which lists for $699 alone!). It was purchased new by me in May 2015. 

The amplifier retails for $7k new so this is a bargain.

I still have all the packaging so COULD ship, but would prefer local pickup if possible.

I'm be interested in a trade for a NAIM Supernait 2, or one of the NAIM Uniti Novas, but that's about all.

Some info

Brochure is here: http://www.bryston.com/PDF/brochures/B135_BROCHURE.pdf

135W into 8 Ohms (180W into 4 Ohms) Over 30,000 MFD of filter capacitance per channel Three ultra-low-noise power transformers Separate ground paths for Digital and Analog Gold plated switch, contacts, and connectors Pre-out/main in connectors Computer modelled heat-sink. Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminium chassis Headphone jack 20 year warranty (16 years to go!)  
      This is an incredible amplifier, with a low noise floor and pitch black background. It excels in bringing out detail in recordings without (somehow!) highighting flaws in production. 

Some reviews:
      http://i.nextmedia.com.au/avhub/australian-hifi_reviews_2014_2014-04_bryston_b135sst2_amplifier_review_test_lo-res.pdf

https://www.soundstagehifi.com/index.php/equipment-reviews/621-bryston-b135-sst2-integrated-amplifier

Photos:

• By Tivoli Hi-Fi
      Item:  Sennheiser HD820 Closed Back Headphones
      Location: Tivoli Hi-Fi 155 Camberwell Road Hawthorn East VIC 3123
      Price: $3499 $2000 Including Shipping Anywhere In Australia
      Item Condition: Strictly Limited to 4 Pairs in New Unopened Boxes. We are an authorised Sennheiser dealer. Full Warranty
      Payment Method: Direct Deposit, Paypal, Cash - Pickup in store, Credit Card including AMEX with no fees or penalties.
      Extra Info:

It is end of financial year and in come the bargains.

We have 4 pairs in new unopened boxes of Sennheiser HD820 Headphones at the completely ridiculous price of $2000 shipped to your door! Save $1499 on RRP!!!!!  

These won't last, don't miss out....

For prompt after hours response contact Tivoli Hi-Fi Staff member @jimsan

Pictures:

• By martin64
      Item: Rotel RC1590 and RB1582 MKII
      Price: $2300
      Item Condition: very good. One small mark on the side of the pre amp. Just a small scratch.
      Reason for selling: Not matching with my PMC speakers
      Extra Info: This pre/power is in excellent condition and looks awesome. This is a very powerfull system and the only reason I am selling is that I have heard the Pmc twenty 5 series with a few other amps and to my ears they deserve better. This pre/power setup did however sound excellent with B&W . I am not coming down on price and if it does not sell I am happy to keep it. If this don't sell I will sell the PMC's .I can split the combo if I have interest in both.

• By Yngvi
      Item: Absolarè Signature Integrated Amplifier
      Price: $XX,XXX plus postage - Offers Welcome. Lowballer's hit me up !!
      Item Condition: Very Good
      Reason for selling: Time to try something different.
      Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Purchased from the  Australian Distributor last year. This is the Signature RCA version. Hybrid design, 200w Solid State amplifier and tube pre-amplifier.  It will travel safely and securely in its original metal flight case and double box. All original packing and remote control provided.  Priced way below its current RRP of $52,500 AUD

Pictures:

• By dles1972
      Item: Yamaha A-S1000 amplifier 
      Price: 950
      Item Condition: excellent near mint
      Reason for selling: changing things up
      Extra Info: selling my mint
      Yamaha A-S1000 with remote, no scratches or marks anywhere.

Incredible build quality, punchy warm clear sound, buckets of power, stellar MM/MC phono stage, built like a tank at 23kg. This has been used in rotation usually in summer mainly when my tube amp seems like the wrong choice, or when I want a punchier more detailed change over the tube sound. 
      The tone controls are in another league to most implementations I've heard. I never hear any degradation when I do use them. 

The side wood panels can be purchased in dark brown and black from Yamaha for $100 btw

I do have the manuals but no box. 
      Would prefer to have this local collection