aris

SOLD: FS: Kii Three, with Kii Control and HiFi Stands

Item: Kii Three, Kii Control and HiFi Stands
Price: $14,640 (60% current new price)
Item Condition: Mint, with boxes. Graphite Satin colour. 
Reason for selling: Upgrading
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Bought new, April 2018. I have the original boxes, cables, and documentation. 

Will demo for serious buyers but please don’t ask to listen if you’re not prepared to buy now at the advertised price. 

The Kii Three are an active speaker system. No amps, DAC or additional cables are required. I connect them to Roon via a Raspberry/Hifiberry Roon Ropiee endpoint vis USB or SPDIF, which I’ll include if required. 

The Kii Threes have two primary controls to set depending on your room, their placement and your listening position.

Boundary - set depending on how close to corners or walls the Kii’s will be, resulting in optimal adjustment of bass to your room and listening position; and

Contour - setting a room curve, usually to shape low and high frequencies to personal preferences. 

A good set up guide is available here: https://www.cm-audio.net/images/kii/three/kii-three-manual-en.pdf

I have these in medium sized room (6x5m) and they work very well. For larger rooms one can add the BXT modules, if required for a fuller/bigger bass presentation. 

Ideally suited to anyone looking to consolidate or rationalise their hifi configuration. They will provide hassle free music enjoyment without fuss.

Finally, these have the pro firmware installed, which provides a bit more headroom than the domestic version. The kind folks at Sonicpurity where I purchased these are excellent for advice and support. 

Photos: Photos provided as set up in my listening room. 

31D28FBB-19F8-4718-A820-5091F68F04D9.jpeg

0A712ADB-6F69-4808-92CB-F08A13EFE5D2.jpeg

E1CA2069-2DF1-437C-AE18-1877D624F156.jpeg

E4D0CC0E-B14F-48F1-B9DB-A4DC1ACD8C47.jpeg

1E9A6FB5-B421-407E-BB47-D3E4F0F62772.jpeg

F5AF5445-CCD9-475E-BA53-7DBB793BC794.jpeg

the hottest thing in Audio -Melbourne  Audiophiles will be having multiple AAhh Soundgasms right now ? great price for that package so new 

Also note that I’ll donate 1% of the sale to SNA.

What is upgrading from these state of the art speakers?

Regards Cazzesman

What is upgrading from these state of the art speakers?

Regards Cazzesman

Good question, and to discuss that I’ll outline plans in a seperate topic outside of Classifieds.

I have an acceptable offer, so these are effectively on hold until payment is received tomorrow, at which point I will mark as sold and donate to SNA.

These are now sold.

Thanks all. Donation to follow.