Sign in to follow this  
Soundfever

FS: (BNE) Oppo 205 UHD player

Posted (edited)

Item: Oppo 205 UHD player
Price: $2880 ono
Item Condition: 9/10 (opened, do not original box)
Reason for selling: fund other projects, changed in direction.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Very good unit, very little use, like new.

Do not have original box, local pickup prefer. Have a suitable box, postage at buyer’s risk and expense. 

Advertised elsewhere. 

Photos: 

A630594C-1471-4EEB-A67F-388EE0C92863.jpeg

E0BE681F-F143-450D-A2E4-49CF751FD70A.jpeg

06979F26-4843-4346-8B80-435A5912BAB4.jpeg

E6EFC3B6-BBC9-421C-81CB-8D456CDDBB94.jpeg

CC060866-5B30-4E33-BA3E-E93F88CCCFCA.jpeg

C3DEA628-0D7D-4C69-9AF5-D855A70A0CD0.jpeg

Edited by Soundfever

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PMac76
      Item: FS: Roksan Radius 5 Maple (Deck only)+ Extras
      Price: $1000
      Item Condition: Excellent 
      Reason for selling: Upgraditis
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info: 

Beautiful Maple veneer Roksan. 
      Deck only, but I do have a Luste tonearm available if you can attach a din connector to it.

It comes with  a bamboo base,  a Maple record weight I got custom made for it and a Perspex Turntable cover. I have a chrome record weight and original Roksan turntable feet if you prefer those.

It had a Golden Age Audio 9” tonearm fitted to it now and I was told the three screw holes were made to fit that arm. Also got told that a Rega mount has different orientation, but that the holes should be covered if new ones need to be drilled. 

The Lustre tonearm was previously on it, but when Duc changed the tonearm for me he didn’t reattach the din connector so it would need one connected to it if it’s to be reused, so that’s why I couldn’t get it reinstalled. If you are interested in the tonearm, you can have it for $100 more.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Diynamic
      Item: sacd-dvd player
      Price: 50
      Item Condition:excellent 
      Reason for selling:taking up soace
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      works perfectly , comes with remote ... 

• By Sarenda
      Item: OPPO 105 Audio Board
      Price: $200
      Item Condition: NEW
      Reason for selling: No Longer Needed
      Extra Info:
      This is a brand new Audio Board for the OPPO 105.

• By statman
      Item: Acoustat 2+2 speakers, Carver Sunfire amp, Supratek Dual preamp.
      Price: $5000 ono
      Item Condition: Used
      Reason for selling: Too many systems
      Extra Info: Well I never thought I would sell this system, but I have other systems in my studio, and I'm running out of room. And I want a new mountain bike so I have to exchange one toy for another.
      This system is the result of years of development and I'd venture to say it is up there with the finest electrostatic sound you could achieve, at any price. I started out with a pair of Acoustat 2+2 - legendary stats with a reputation for very high quality sound and bulletproof reliability. I rebuilt the interfaces with all new High Voltage bias components , and split the upgraded crossover into two seperate circuits , so the speakers could be fully active and bi-amped .
      The bass/mid and mid/treble are powered by a Carver Sunfire 4 channel amp- one of the finest high power, load tolerant amps , works perfectly with the stats. The Carvers are able to produce huge amounts of power into low loads and sound like a big tube amp at the same time.  http://www.regonaudio.com/Sunfire.html 
      The preamp was custom built for this application. It uses a 10/10Y DHT tube for the mid/treble amps and a 6SN7 for the bass/mid amps. Level control for the 6SN7 section means the balance between the two sections can be adjusted to taste. This is a big deal- being able to do a very fine tune to suit any room or taste is very useful and its amazing how much difference it makes. It eliminates the compromises speaker designers have to put into every speaker design.
      This is a big speaker and it has a big sound, its also unlike other stat speakers in that it doesn't have that stat "brilliance" or "etch" that most stats have. Its uncannily natural sounding and very musical. Its just superb with voices, Willy Nelson sounds like he is in the room , same with female voices. One listener once said to me "now that is what a trumpet really sounds like". Bass is very good, firm and goes down quite deep, as you would expect with such a large surface area. 
      It handles all music styles with aplomb , but especially suited to well recorded music from a discerning listener. 
      It comes with 4 spare interfaces, all rebuilt and upgrade. This is a tall speaker at 8 foot tall, so you will need a man cave or dedicated listening room to get the best from it. Definitely not going to impress the wife, although she might appreciate the sound. 
      Don't want to have to box it up so really only available to Perth or within 500Km . 
      I've owned this set up for over 5 years now and I've got huge enjoyment from it. My 5 way fully active horn system has better dynamics and I tend to listen to it mostly , but the stats do an amazing job of making a recording sound like life.

• By sootshe
      Item: VAN DEN HUL THE ORCHID INTERCONNECT CABLE
      Price: $275 INCL POSTAGE 
      Item Condition: EXCELLENT
      Reason for selling: CABLE CLEAROUT
      Extra Info:

Genuine Van Den Hul The Orchid interconnect cable pair, terminated with Van Den Hull RCA's.  
      Length is 1m.

Highly regarded cable in excellent condition.

I don't have the original packaging, but will pack securely & include postage anywhere in Australia.