Sign in to follow this  
Bill125812

SOLD: FS: Van Damme interconnects. 0.5m

Item:  Van Damme interconnects
Price:  $30 inc postage 
Item Condition: like new 
Reason for selling: NLR 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Band Deposit ,COD Only
Extra Info: I have 2 sets of these.  Made them up for my system but have gone to a Nain Unity Star all in one thingy so don’t require them anymore.   Those who know my cables know that they won’t let you down. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

AF8D6704-5C2B-4E34-8488-B5A41DBCB940.jpeg

FEF2FEF0-E049-4DD0-BCD9-3E5588AF66D9.jpeg

Sent PM re previous order

Haven’t received a pm yet @kev88

1 set sold.   1 set left 

1 minute ago, Bill125812 said:

Haven’t received a pm yet @kev88

Sent pm 23min ago

regarding unfufilled order from last year.

would appreciate a refund as you have promised

Posted (edited)

Ok mate. Just Pm me your account details 

Edited by Bill125812

Posted (edited)

Cables sold but 

Edited by Bill125812

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mendes
      Item:                         DNM Design Precision 2 Speaker Cable (2.5m pair) fitted with genuine Audio Note Banana plugs

Price:                          $175- $150-  + delivery
      Item Condition:        Excellent
      Reason for selling:  No longer used in my set up due to change of speaker configuration
      Payment Method:   Pickup - Cash or Paypal if shipping.  
      Extra Info:                 Great sounding cable designed to be used with low power SET amplifiers.
                                             The cables are fitted with genuine Audio Note Silver Banana Plugs.
                                             For details about the cable - https://www.hificollective.co.uk/components/dnm-design-precision-2-speaker-cable.html      
                                                                    - http://www.dnm.co.uk/cablesdetail.html
                                             Please feel free to PM if any questions and thanks for looking

• By Stephen0804
      Being an audio visual and technology fan, one tends to have many devices and of course lots of cables to go along with it.
      So in my listing/watching entertainment unit i have a mess of cables behind. I tried once before to reorganize and manage them better but it's still a disaster back there and over time i have added and removed devices making it even more of a mess, not to mention the potential for interference between cables etc. due to coils. 

Therefore i believe that the best course of action is to pull every cable out and start over. 

So my question is would it be best making all cables custom myself to the exact lengths? As to remove all excess. If so is there like a universal type of connection method? Or am I going to have to buy a termination tool for each type of connection? ie. Hdmi, usb, rca, power, ethernet etc. 

Or is there some better way to organize cables that I'm overlooking? 

What do you do to organize your cables? Or is it out of sight out of mind type thing? 

Thought i would ask you guys before i started researching about cables and connectors and the tools to terminate said cable's/connectors. 
      Thanks in advance. i will now commence the Googles while i await your replies 😁
    • By Cougar2465
      Item: LAVRICABLES aftermarket cables for FOCAL UTOPIA
      Price: $350
      Item Condition: Used but Like new.
      Reason for selling: Sold the headphone sometimes ago
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: PAID US$324 = AUD$475 + shipping

PHOTOS :

• By Audionerd
      Item: Kimber Select KS 1030 interconnects 0.75m pair in case with WBT RCA plugs RRP $2195 sell $950. Siltech Explorer 90i 2m RCA pair in box RRP $995 sell $575, 270P 2m Power lead in box RRP $895 sell $550. Voodoo Vector Dragon 1.8m Power lead in box RRP $699 sell $325. Purist Audio Design Vesta 1.5m RCA pair in bag RRP $379 sell $200, 2.5m XLR pair in bag RRP $469 sell $260, 2.5m Speaker cable pair banana plugs in bag RRP $840 sell $480, Poseidon Luminist Revision 1m RCA pair in bag RRP $1390 sell $700, Aqueous Aureus 1.5m Coaxial Digital cable RRP $1199 sell $580. Chord Rumour 4 Bi-wire Speaker cable 3.25m pair raw RRP over $300 sell $140. QED Signature Audio 40 Top of Range 1m RCA pair brand new in box RRP $695 sell $450, Reference Audio Evolution 1.5m XLR pair brand new in box RRP $440 sell $300, Reference 0.6m USB (A-B) brand new in box RRP $229 sell $140. Audioquest Leopard Top of Range 2m RCA-RCA Tonearm cable with 72V DBS system brand new in box (only taken out for photo) RRP $1535 sell $780. 
      Item Condition: All excellent with no issues. Most have original packaging.
      Reason for selling: NLR by me or friends
      Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer, Paypal
      Extra Info: All power leads have 3-pin Australian plugs and heavy duty IEC connectors. Sorry, photos are not in the same order as "Item" listing above. They appeared in a different sequence to the one in which they were uploaded.

Pictures:
      Purist Poseidon

Purist Coax
      Chord
      QED RCA
      Purist Vesta

Kimber
      Kimber

Siltech RCA
      Siltech RCA
      Siltech Power
      Siltech Power

Voodoo Power
      Voodoo Power
      Vesta RCA
      Vesta XLR
      QED XLR

QED USB
      Audioquest Leopard

• By HammondRye
      Item: Curious Cable USB 1.5m
      Price: $325 (Pickup only) $350 ( included Express Post within AU + PayPal fees)
      Item Condition: As new
      Reason for selling: No longer needed
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Pickup or can ship within Australia for $350 (includes Express Post + PayPal fees).
      Pictures: