• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By scumbag
      Item: AudioQuest NightHawk Headphones NEW. unused. still in original packaging.

Price: $500 $350 including postage and insurance inside Oz. (donation to SNA on sale)  Current RRP $995.

Item Condition: Perfecto - still in all original factory packing (see photos). All packaging and accessories.

Reason for selling: Change of mind (my Brother)

Payment Method: Pickup or postage = Paypal Only (as a friend or add 3% for fees)

Extra Info: 

My Brother bought these on impulse and has subsequently changed his mind. He asked me to put them up on Stereonet.

The Nighthawk headphones are a tour-de-force for Audioquest with some ground breaking technologies. I believe the frequency balance of this design is quite bass-centric though I have not read a single review that criticises the quality of bass. So I guess they might be described as "dark" by some. Other people might not agree and might think that they are spot on. It's all taste and system balance.  I was offered them but I really can't justify this sort of money when I am lucky to listen to headphones once every few months these days!

Manufacturer's blurb: https://personal.audioquest.com/nighthawk-carbon
      A review - https://www.themasterswitch.com/review-audioquest-nighthawk-carbon

NightHawk Carbon Specifications: Impedance: 25 ohms Sensitivity: 99dBSPL / mW Power Handling:5W Weight: 346g (12.2 oz.) Driver: 50mm Dynamic - Biocellulose Diaphragm - 1.2T Split-Gap Motor Cable Specifications: Length: 4.25' (1.3m) Conductors: Long Grain Copper Jacket: Flexible, Non-Braided, Kink-Free, Non-Microphonic Terminations: 5mm TRRS to Dual 2.5mm Mono, Direct-Silver Plated Tellurium Copper (TeCu) Discrete Microphone and Smartphone Controls Adaptor (included): 5mm to 1/4", Direct-Silver Plated High-Purity  
      Photos:

• By muzzworld
      Item: Yamamoto HA-02
      Price: $800
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Not used
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: For sale is my gorgeous headphone amplifier hand crafted in Japan. It just doesn't get the use it deserves.
      It is in wonderful condition, and has heaps of glowing praise bestowed upon it by the doyens of the internet. Look it up!

Happy to demo or answer any questions. Its probably easiest to sell it locally with pickup but could quite easily be well packed for shipping.

Happy listening.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Hopdog
      Item: ARION HS-500 Hybrid Power Amplifiers
      Price: $4000 ono + post
      Item Condition: excellent, well cared for
      Reason for selling: upgraded
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      amps are in 
      in excellent working condition, 
      Comes with a brand new set of replacement valves as well as original valves,  6 x isolation springs, 2 x high quality custom power cables, manual and shipping carton
      Amps are approx 4 years old
      Amps have been professionally upgraded with Duneland cast coupling capacitors completed locally at considerable expense 

• By ChrisHooton
      Item: SIGNED BRANT BJORK VINYL BUNDLE
      Price: Reduced to $400
      Item Condition: VG/VG
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Up for grabs is this awesome bundle of 

SIGNED BRANT BJORK VINYL LP RECORDS 

Bundle includes 

Brant Bjork - Local Angel
      Brant Bjork - Keep your cool
      Fu Manchu - California crossing 

Condition is Very Good 

Sent with Australia Post Standard.

• By JukKluk2
      Item: ASR Emitter I amplifier
      Price: $6k
      Item Condition: Very Good
      Reason for selling: Unexpectedly joined the unemployed/retired brigade, thus funds are an issue.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info: At this point I will have to say it's a pick-up proposition as the amp and its power supply are very heavy, and I am still using crutches.
      I have the original power cord, the manual and the remote control, but do not have the box. Audition by appointment at my place, with my speakers or with yours (if you wish to bring them along), should you wish to.
      Donation to SNA when sold.