SOLD: FS: Astell&Kern SP1000 Copper Ultima (VIC) Price Reduced

Item: Astell&Kern SP1000 Ultima Copper
Price:
$2400 $2550 includes $50 donation to SNA
Item Condition: 8.5/10 Great Condition
Reason for selling: Need fund for SP2000😋
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

In perfect working condition, please note that there is a small ding on the top left back (please refer the second photo, I highlighted it in blue color). The top is covered in screen protector. 

Definitely, one of the best DAP in the market as of today. Very high resolution!

Reason for sale is to get fund for SP2000 and had too many DAP. 

I still have the original box, it comes with the USB-C Cable, 1 brown leather case. 

Please feel free to ask me any question and thanks for looking!😎

Photos: 

IMG_1770.thumb.jpg.0fc6aaef7b5b4efb8cf94bcefa8983ea.jpgCapture.JPG.9c288caea909370332b721ce22057ba3.JPGIMG_1767.thumb.jpg.ea926f3586650810e8da5ccd6e86e103.jpgIMG_1764.thumb.jpg.de79384bc29b44ea458b71dcdf4ad11e.jpgIMG_1766.thumb.jpg.6d27aa3c8c895c146473413976fa6423.jpg

Edited by Bahamuthx
Price Reduced

Priced Reduced to $2400!

Edited by Bahamuthx

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By james383
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: 5095 State: South Australia Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, CASH Reason for selling: Upgraded to M11 Pro Good condition Fiio X5 first gen DAP plus Fiio E12 Mont Blanc Amp.
      Comes with stacking kit, bands and 3.5 to 3.5 connecting cable.
      Everything works for both items and batteries are good with near new run times still.
      Only blemish is rubber like surface treatment on scroll wheel has come off. However this has been cleaned up and still works perfectly.
      X5 has 2 x MicroSD card slots nut does not come with SD cards.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By a_recording
      Item Condition: Great! See description. Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Chatswood State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: Too many toys. Condition Detail: Great condition. This unit is 6 months old and was not used daily. Minor signs of use on case as pictured. No scratches to unit display etc. Unit has been factory reset and cleaned for new owner. Repacked in original packaging with all accessories including unused 40th Anniversary Walkman stickers!
      Extra Info: This is the limited edition 40th Anniversary Walkman NW-A100TPS set, which is a NW-A105 Digital Walkman with a 40th Anniversary decal and a neat case that resembles Sony's earliest cassette Walkman. The RRP is $599. More details here: https://store.sony.com.au/walkman/NWA100TPS.html

Please note that despite appearances, this is a 21st Century digital music player with an Android OS - sadly it cannot play cassettes!!!

• By PassionForSound
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Seaford State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal / EFT Reason for selling: Bought Questyle QP1R which is worse for hiss and UI, but ever so slightly better for overall SQ Further information: I've tossed and turned on this sale because I love the XDP300R, but I can't justify keeping it and the QP1R. The Pioneer is a much better unit, ergonomically and with it's UI. It also doesn't hiss with my low impedance IEMs, but the Questyle just beats it for my main purpose which is evening listening via headphones so the 300R has to go to a new home.

300R will be delivered in original pristine retail packaging with original music still on the device (I've reset the device for sale, but kept a backup of the included demo tracks). Also included is a custom leather case. The case is great as it provides access to all controls without removing the case, but protects the unit. (The case was about $90 when new)

No marks or scratches anywhere. Screen protector has been on the unit since I bought it. Battery life is excellent.

uSD cards and attached IEMs in images are sadly not included in sale.

Edited to reduce price as I believe I initially overpriced this (based on eBay listings)

Photos:

• By mugwampjism
      Item Condition: Excellent Used condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT preferred, PayPal, In-person cash Reason for selling: Upgraditis! Help! Further information:
      I have had this for over a year. I purchased it on a trip to Melbourne at JB hi-fi, and I also used it for a resort trip to Fiji. Otherwise, it has been sitting in its box at 50% charge, ready for duty.
      It's in great condition - I have always been careful with my devices, my wife would roll her eyes and interject "fastidious", as if I'm the wierdo..
      It has never missed a beat, as you would expect from a Sony device, the battery is still in great condition, and I can safely pass it on to a new owner with no worries about performance or quality. Comes with a rubber armour case, black, and all the cables and paraphernalia. I am happy to send this to you, express post, for $15. Also selling a Sony Pha-2a portable amp on another listing.

• By Essence
      Price: $400 Item Condition: Excellent but with nick left hand corner (see pictures) Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, COD, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: No longer needed Extra Info: included 2x200gb Sandisk Ultra microsd cards, charging cable, Dignis leather case. Original owner bought from Tivoli HiFi.

Photos: