Sign in to follow this  
Zardoz

FS: Pioneer VSX-D512 A/V receiver 5x100W [Melb]

Item: Pioneer VSX-D512 5.1 channel A/V receiver
Price:  $100
Item Condition: Used.  Some light scratches (see photos)
Reason for selling: Deceased estate - surplus to requirements (too many AVRs)
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash only
Extra Info:

Up for sale is a glorious Pioneer VSX-D512 A/V receiver.  It has no HDMI inputs, but has a 5.1ch analog input suitable for any analog source. It has a reasonably decent 500W power supply, suggesting those watts may actually be a bit more genuine than I originally thought.  The unit weighs around 9kg.  It was purchased new by my father and was lightly used for some home theatre duties.  This is an ideal amp if you want something for a small entertainment system that has an analog multichannel source eg, Oppo Blu-Ray player, HTPC with 6ch analog out, etc.  It also has two digital inputs (one coax, one optical).  

Includes manual, remote, AM radio antenna (not sure what happened to the FM, but any standard TV antenna will work and I've got a spare you can have if you're desperate).  I have the original box (yay) but none of the original packaging that came inside the original box (boo!).  *Really* hesitant to ship, as I'd a) need to wrap the thing in a Whole Lot Of Bubble Wrap, but if I have no local offers, I'll consider the option.

Photos: 

s-l1600-1.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Sign in to follow this