Items: Arcam Delta 90.2 solid state amplifier, 70wpc, MM & MC phono stage.

Serviced January 2017.

Speakers, Whatmough Monitors 201 on premium lead filled stands and quality cables.

Turntable, Rega Planar 1 with Ortofon 2M Blue cart (just fitted) and upgraded white belt

Price: $1500 ONO

Item Condition: Pristine unmarked condition. The amp and speakers were vacuum sealed and box and stored from 1996 till September 2017. The turntable purchased late 2017.

Reason for Selling: Total stereo upgrade.

Payment Method: Cash/pickup as items are not boxed. Have all manuals though.

Extra Information: Am prepared to separate (Price discussed). But idealy this whole system would suit the most fastidious of buyers, and would be perfect for the person venturing into HiFi territory. And would save thousands in the bargain.

1562824235730.jpeg1562824345231.jpeg1562824593454.jpeg1562824140576.jpeg

Hello mate, just a thought, I would change the name of you listing as I think you will get more views if it explains more what it is, i.e. complete system for sale, including Rega , Arcam and Whatmough components etc..
Also is the CD player included in the package, GLWTS

Thank you so much for that.
Anything that can help sell is very appreciated. It's a pretty dead market at the moment.

No the CD player is not for sale. It's part of the new system. I took the photo as is because l am still using the amp and speakers with that and the new tt.

The new amp arrived yesterday, so that will be going in the rack Monday. After a few days warm up.

Should get the new speakers early next week. Then, they to will be out of the system too.

Still not sure if the best option is to sell the amp, speakers and turntable as a unit, or as separates. Not in in a hurry to sell for financial reasons, more off the case of no room.

The speakers have been in classifieds since April, unless that has expired. Not sure how that works.