New Member - Greeting from Melbourne

Hi all, new member, huge home theater addict.  Obviously a fan of Klipsch, was recently fortunate to score a pair of mint condition 'La Scala's ',  If you have never heard these speakers, do yourself a favor and find somewhere to demo them, it cannot be described in words.

Look forward to chatting to you all at some point and hopefully learning some new stuff, and most probably throwing away more of my money buying some of your goodies at some point.

• Like 1

Hi Gary, great to meet you... that sounds amazing, would love to see your setup.  My plan is to get the Heresy as the centre when we finally get our own place and I can make a dedicated room.

Do you think the Heresy is enough for a centre to compliment the La Scala?

Guest Music monster

Great idea the heresy is a excellent speaker,in some respects the best I have ever herd. Add a sub and you have a complete system that sounds much better than the price suggests. Gary the music monster ?

I have 2 La Scala, what I was wondering your opinion, would a Heresy be Ok for the La Scala as a Center...  Im thinking getting a 3rd La Scala for the Center is overkill

Speaking of Subs, I have the R-112SW.... but id love the RSW-15... but they are impossible to find :( ... only people in US list them for sale but they dont want to ship them, and if they do it costs so much to ship... id love to keep everything as Klipcsh, what do you have in the way of a subs?

Do you have any photos of your setup ?

Guest Music monster

I also have 2 pairs of la Scala The heresy would be perfect as a centre channel to the la Scala or klipschorn. It was actually designed for this reason. Yes I had 12 inch and upgraded to reference 115 it’s a surberb sub and I use two. Very deep powerful and dynamic bass.a picture of my main system. In the back of room I have klipschorns , Cornwall’s and heresys.gary the music monster ?

Edited by Music monster

Guest Music monster

The centre is a pair of electrovoice. These are 108 dB efficient and put out as much sound as 2 pairs of la Scala with amazing dynamics and punch. Gary the music monster ?

Guest Music monster

Ev mth1.they use high quality drivers and can fill a hall easily. They make my system sound like a have 4 pairs of la scalas. Gary the music monster ?

Guest Music monster
On 12/07/2019 at 7:16 PM, Only KLIPSCH said:

Hi Gary, definitely... give me until tomorrow midday, im fixing up a couple of things the TV and setting up a new projector :) ... ive been looking forward to the weekend to be able to do it

Where’s the pictures? Gary the music monster ?