Sign in to follow this  
garethb

SOLD: AGAIN FURTHER DROP!!![REPOST] Complete 7.2.4 inc Aaron speakers, Yamaha ATMOS Receiver, Rotel Power Amp, Cables

Item: Complete Aaron speaker set, Yamaha RX-V3081, Rotel RB-985
Price: 2700 (price drop) (rrp over 10k) (donation to stereo.net)
Item Condition: good - mostly very good
Reason for selling: Home reno and losing cinema
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Aaron speakers and condition:

2 x ATS-4 (left/right) 9/10

1 x CC240 (centre) 7.5/10

4 x CC120 (surrounds) 9/10

2 x SS60 (surrounds) 9/10

4 x SS10 (height) 9/10

You can use either the ss60 for rears or all cc120 surrounds (what I used)

Subs

Aaron sub240 9/10

Aaron sub240 6.5/10

Each sub240 is 200w dual 10inch woofers

To get a sense of size, subs are about 76cm high

Receiver

Yamaha RX-V3081 9.2 with 11.2 pre-outs (ATMOS/DTS-X)

Condition 9.5/10

Power amp

Rotel RB-985 THX certified power amp (5x100w)

Condition 8/10

Also includes enough 14awg speaker cable for any configuration (100m).

Happy to split as long as most of the stuff goes so please let me know if you're interested, last time I wanted all of it to go before splitting so might make it work this time.

Happy to ship (its not as expensive as you might think on a pallet).

Home reno means we're going open plan and losing a few rooms, one of those rooms is the home theater.

Happy to demo for serious buyers in completely unsuitable open plan room :D (without height speakers but even so theres enough there to still put a smile on your face)

Pictures:

DSC_0326.jpg

DSC_0329.jpg

DSC_0334.jpg

DSC_0340.jpg

DSC_0342.jpg

DSC_0343.jpg

DSC_0344.jpg

DSC_0348.jpg

Edited by garethb
Price drop

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By christopher
      Item:  Yamaha A-S1100 Amplifier
      Price Range: What its worth, depending on age and condition.
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: prefer black
      South east QLD for pickup.

• By JakeHC
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: ALBION PARK State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, PayPal, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information:

Picked up two sets of these a while back. Hooked a set up in my gaming room and these have been in the box untouched. I think I've opened the box to verify contents but they've never been wired up. 

Would prefer pick up but can work out shipping. 

Thanks!

• By Andrew_Ziegler
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Thornleigh State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Third time's a charm?
      This is a perfect example of this quality amp.
      It is in flawless condition and is now price reduced to less than 40% of it's original selling price.
      90W into 8 Ohms and 150W into 4 Ohms.
      This will be a great amp for someone needing decent power with a neutral - open sound.
      Photos:

• By Andrew_Ziegler
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Thornleigh State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
       Having moved on to some Magneplanar's and Class D Amps, I'm letting go of the Yamaha. I am the one and only owner and it's been driving my Paradigm Signature S2's for the past 6 years. It is in excellent condition with no marks on it.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By totaltech
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sunbury State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

For sale is my Yamaha A-U671 DAC/AMP. Was purchased for my home office, but my ideas have changed. There is only one blemish shown in the second picture near the Yamaha logo. 

Pickup Sunbury after hours, Mitcham during business hours, or delivery could be arranged at cost price.

Photos: