Anyone looked into Evervue TV's

I've been looking into the Samsung "The Frame" TV's and really like the aesthetics of them but while looking into these I came across a brand I'd never heard of.

Has anyone here ever looked into the Evervue range of TV's;

https://www.evervue.com.au/product/spectrum-smart-tv-display/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw9pDpBRCkARIsAOzRzis1lScKw1C_8N6TvnRFcVCTS3DOU7ECSBMxiDiBqHXs40wibcDxVnkaArQWEALw_wcB

I'm after a unit that could blend in with the other artworks on the wall.

Rule of thumb - avoid non brand name TVs.   

Good quality budget sets are available from TCL, Hisense and Soniq.  Stick to one of these purchased from major retailers that have a decent returns policy such as JB Hifi. 

Thanks for the reply. I was wanting a model that looked more like framed art when bunched with other art on the wall so it may be just the Samsung model...

My last 7 TVs have been Samsung.  They have their critics (mostly from the OLED fanboy club) but are generally reliable and long lasting.  Good luck with the "Frame".  Not sure where the technology sits on these models in 2019; past versions have been edge lit LEDs.  Like most of Samsungs mid range models they will do a decent job but could benefit from full array local dimming like the QLEDS.