WC HiFi Midland

McIntosh C47 preamplifier

Item: McIntosh C47 preamplifier EX DEMO
Price: $6495
Item Condition:PERFECT
Reason for selling:New model replacing it on the floor
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Zip pay or direct transfer
Extra Info:Valued at $7495

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

c47.jpg

C47-Back.jpg

Edited by WC HiFi Midland

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Conrad
      Price: $2500 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Paynesville State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal (friends) Bank Deposit Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      Top of the range Consonance DHT Preamp.
      I am the second owner of this preamp.
      It comes with upgraded tubes and Herbies tube dampers
      Psvane WE replica 101D tubes 
      RCA 2A3 circa 1945
       Over $1000 worth in total.
      The preamp retails for $4795 
      Point to point silver wiring
      Lundahl input and output transformers.
      Remote control volume up and down
      Bloody heavy 25KGS
      I have the original packing and tube cover.
      I can deliver to Melbourne metro area this Saturday
      A donation will be made upon sale.
      Thanks for looking.

Photos: .
    • By DamonsHIFI
      Price: $450 Item Condition: Great Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Hillcrest State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 

Nuforce AVP-18 with accessories including remote, microphone, power cable & original packaging.
      Happy to post.

Dimension HxWxD - 81 x 432 x 341mm

Key Features
      Fully HDMI 1.4 compliant
      Supports the latest HD audio decoding; including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS Master, DTS Hi Res, etc.
      HD audio decoding compatible with Dolby Digital (EX), DTS, DTS ES (D6.1, M6.1), DTS 96/24 or 192K 7.1 CH PCM
      Matrix decoding functions such as Dolby Pro Logic, DTS Neo:6
      Intelligent room acoustics analysis:
      Automated or manual room acoustics/speaker equalization option
      Powerful quadruple bass management for individual adjustment of front, center, surround, and rear speakers
      Eleven programmable, fully parametric equalizers per channel
      Four (4) HDMI inputs and one (1) HDMI output employing high-speed switching technology
      Supports HDMI 1080P, YUV, RGB, DVI, HD audio, and 8 CH LPCM
      3D video playback compatibility
      HDMI CEC control
      HDMI ARC audio return
      Video input compatibility: HDMI/DVI, 480P, 576P, 720P50, 720P60, 1080i 50, 1080i 60, 1080P 50, 1080P 60, 1080P 24
      Support RS232 control for custom installation
      Support HD Headphone Surround Sound
        Photos: 

• By Famo
      Price: $695 Item Condition: like new Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: pascoe vale south State: Victoria Payment Method: paypal, eft, cash Reason for selling: upgraded high end rca interconnect and with a performance to match its build quality. come with the original packaging and wooden box

• By Famo
      Price: $695 Item Condition: like new Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: pascoe vale south State: Victoria Payment Method: paypal, eft, cash Reason for selling: upgraded high end rca interconnect and with a performance to match its build quality. come with the original packaging and wooden box

• By Astronutter
      Price: $2300 Item Condition: 8.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Bathurst State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, eft or cash on pickup Reason for selling: Change of direction Further information: 

up for sale are my beautiful, wonderful sounding Proac Response D2’s.

If you haven’t heard these before you are welcome to have a listen. A beautifully balanced speaker , extraordinary high frequencies,  midrange to die for, bass that goes below 40hz..

I’m in my third mid life crisis (boats, cars, speakers in that order) I have to confess a long term intimate relationship with the most seductive of speakers - Maggies. Maggie’s just keep calling me back with their siren call, their boxless, holographic imaging. Don’t get me wrong, the Proac‘S are no slouches sounding as boxless as a box speaker can sound - if you get my drift.

there you are, it all about the passion.

talk to me if you are interested.

i know these are not the best images but they are best I’ve got at the moment. I can borrow a decent camera and possibly even take decent images, don’t count on it I apparently don’t have an artistic bone in my body

ps/- photos taken in the old family room, my new DEDICATED room is so much nicer. 😁

thanks 

lars

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.