WC HiFi Midland

McIntosh C47 preamplifier

Item: McIntosh C47 preamplifier EX DEMO
Price: $6495
Item Condition:PERFECT
Reason for selling:New model replacing it on the floor
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Zip pay or direct transfer
Extra Info:Valued at $7495

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

c47.jpg

C47-Back.jpg

Edited by WC HiFi Midland

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By erest
      Price: $2500 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: KEYSBOROUGH 3173 State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Paypal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Too many speakers Further information: 
      Bought the enclosures, with brand new Dynaudio Accent 3 drivers from Tom at Speakerbits a while back.
      The active amps were faulty, so new custom bases were designed for these speakers with bass reflex ports.
      Tom had the correct crossover circuits for these, and I did the custom build.
      Amaaaazing sounding speakers with massive fast bass for bass reflex design. Midrange is superb. Imaging with huge sound stage.
      Cannot fault these, but really too big for my 3m x 4m mancave. They need more room to breathe. Thus the sale.
      Some ageing on the cabinets, and minor marks, but very presentable. Weigh in at about 35 Kgs each.
      Crossovers are built into separate base cavities of the speakers, and are accessed by removing base plinths.
      They have high quality components. Jantzen coils and caps with Obbligato caps on tweeter/mid section.
      Sizes: 280W x 350D x 1170H. Plinths are larger. These are, as originally no grilles design.

Photos: 

• By erest
      Price: $1600 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: KEYSBOROUGH 3173 State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Paypal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Too much gear. Further information: 
      I recently bought this amp here on SNA as a curiosity buy.
      I must say it is an impressive sounding, fantastic amp, but still prefer my Allnic T-2000 valve amp.
      Amazing sound stage and detail. Has all packaging so postage would not be an issue.
      Works perfect as it should.

Photos: 

• By saad
      Price: $1150 Item Condition: Used, 9/10, no visible damage Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Canberra State: Australian Capital Territory Payment Method: Cash, credit card, EFT, paypal Reason for selling: upgrading Further information:  I bought a few years to use as a headphone amp. I didn't really use it as such, and primarily used it as a USB DAC feeding my Marantz amp. Im looking to sell this and get an amp with an integrated dac. I did use the headphone amp to drive my HD700s a few times, and it was wonderful.

Local pickup preferred, but I have the original box so can ship.

Comes with remote, and other accessories that were in the box - I never used any.

Photos: 

• By saad
      Price: $1450 Item Condition: Used, light scuffs on the top, but cosmetically great otherwise. Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Canberra State: Australian Capital Territory Payment Method: Paypal, Cash, bank transfer (can also accept credit card via my business) Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information:  I'm planning to purchase something with an integrated DAC to simplify my system and neaten everything up. I bought this new in 2015, its in great condition and sounds great. I remember when I first plugged my speakers into this as opposed to my Marantz AV receiver how much of a difference it made! Has an integrated phono stage which is brilliant too. Overall a very solid setup that is sure to please.

Local buyers preferred, however I do have the original box

Photos: 

• By 81Vintage
      Price: $2000 Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Tasmania State: Tasmania Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: NLR Genuine Arper Catifa 70 Beige Leather Lounge

https://stylecraft.com.au/product/catifa-70-soft-lounge

These start at $6000 in fabric and go up to around $6500 with this grade of leather, armrests and swivel base (they also have the auto return to center 360-degree swivel base - a very nice smooth action)

I have removed the arms and book/drink rest, but they are included and attach easily again from underneath.

I have tried several chairs and they are amazing, but I have now upgraded to a matched pair in a different model. Check my other listing for Black 60 series.